Jade blinked and stared at the brunette. She opened her mouth to say something but immediately closed it to think.

"Right, right," Jade just nodded and stood up from the bed and fixed her clothes. "You're right. I shouldn't have and we haven't even been together long. I'm really sorry, Tori."

Tori struggled her way off the bed and grabbed Jade's arm and spun her around to face her.

"No, it's okay. You don't need to apologise." Tori said gingerly and wrapped her girlfriend in a big hug.

Jade leaned into her girlfriend's touch and hugged her back, an apologetic smile on her face. Jade understood if Tori wasn't at that point yet, and she would give her as much time as she needed. She can wait until the universe ended and there was only nothing left.

As long as she was with Tori, she felt loved.

Once the two of them pulled apart, eyes both beaming, Tori kissed Jade on the cheek and wiped the invisible tears away.

"Okay," Jade said. "Are you sure you're ready to tell them?"

Tori nodded a bit harshly. "Yeah, yep, totally, so ready to tell them."

Jade lifted a brow and smiled. "I can't tell if you're serious or not."

Tori lightly slapped her arm. "Yes, I'm serious. I can do𑁋we can do this."

Jade nodded, smiled at her girlfriend and slipped her hand into hers as both of them walked out of the bedroom together.

--

The girls made their way down the stairs where Trina was conveniently located, eating some waffles at the table. Trina glanced up and caught Tori's sight but didn't seem to notice Jade at first.

But she took another glance and her eyes widened and she stormed towards Tori in defense to shield her from Jade.

"What is she doing here?" Trina hissed towards the raven-haired girl who just looked at the older Vega sister in disgust. "Tori, how many times is this chick going to sleep in our house? She might as well move inside the house for all I care!"

"I would gladly do that!" Jade snapped towards her and gave her a wink.

"Don't you dare test me, West." Trina lashed back, putting her arms in front of Tori who just stared at her own sister in shock.

"I'll test you all I want if you stop getting all over my ass!" Jade argued back and stepped closer towards the older Vega and before Tori knew it, they were face-to-face and looked like they were staring into each other's souls.

"Oh, so that's how it's gonna be?" Trina asked, lifting a brow. "Listen, Jade, I don't know what your problem is with me but I know that you're full of hatred and only care about yourself and you cause drama everywhere you go! No wonder everyone at Hollywood Arts despises you!"

Jade started clapping. "Wonderful job at describing yourself! Unlike you, I do in fact care about those around me! Don't you know anything but how it's difficult for some people to express themselves?"

Trina rose a fist towards the girl but Tori grabbed her hand in time and brought it down. She moved in front of Trina and Jade stood closer towards the brunette with an angry, possessive expression on her face.

"Enough! Both of you!" Tori demanded. "I don't want you both to end up in the hospital after this!"

Both girls resisted and held back their anger towards each other.

"Listen Trina," Tori stepped forward a bit. "There's something I need to tell you."

Trina sighed. "Make it quick Tori because I don't have a lot of time just standing here with that girl in our house. There's waffles on the table that needs to be eaten!"