First date with Jimin

You were on your way to the coffee shop where you should meet Jimin in about 30 minutes. You were walking along the side walk in a blue checkered dress, a fedora and blue sandals thinking of things you would want to talk about because this is the first time you would ever see him in person. 

-Flashback-

You met by accident when you dialed your friend's number asking where in Seoul she is staying but you were surprised when you heard a man's voice at the other line.

"umm.. I'm sorry but is this Jimin's phone?" you asked carefully.

"Yes." the man said. His voice was a little bit high pitched for a man but you could still tell that it was a man you were talking to.

"May I please speak to Jimin." you said this time a bit more confident.

"This is him speaking." He said.

"Umm.. I'm sorry but I'm looking for my friend, Nam Jimin, please just give her the phone" you demanded this time.

"This IS Jimin speaking. Are you trying to prank call me?" he said.

You scoffed not believing what was happening. You didn't reply. You were trying to figure out what was going on. You ended the call. You went back to the e-mail you got from your friend and you carefully checked if each number she wrote on the email was the one you dialed a few minutes ago. You did'nt see anything wrong with the number so you tried again. Typing each number carefully.

"Hello" a familiar voice said. but it still wasn't Nam Jimin. 

"Hello. Is this NAM JIMIN's number" you asked, carefully enunciacing each syllable of you'r friend's name.

"No. This is PARK JIMIN. Who is this? Are you by any chance my fan? Why do you keep calling me. and where did you get my number? Hello? Hello?" He asked.

'Park Jimin. Park Jimin. Park Jimin.' You keep repeating in your head, trying to remember the voice you just heard and the person to whom it belongs to. Then it hit you. That is why his voice was familiar. 'I just dialed the number of Bangtan Sonyeondan's Park Jimin' You were surprised. You were their fan afterall. You quickly ended the call when you realized what was going on. You dialed the wrong number. It could be that Nam Jimin gave you a wrong number.

You heard your phone ring, the call was from the number you just dialed. You were still in shock of your realization and the ringing surprised you causing you to throw your phone down the bed. The ringing stopped.

You quickly got back to your laptop to send your friend Jimin a reply. You told her she gave you a wrong number and that you ended up embarrasing yourself because you told the person who answered the phone that you insisted to talk to her. To your surprise, she responded immediately. 

The e-mail read:

I'M REALLY SORRY Y/N. I TYPED IN THE WRONG NUMBER IT SHOULD BE 01X XXXX 5793 INSTEAD OF 01X XXXX 7593. AND I AM STAYING AT HONGDAE. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE. I HOPE I DIDNT CAUSE TOO MUCH TROUBLE.

-NAM JIMIN

When you saw the e-mail, you grabbed your phone. 

'Should I apologize or should I just let it go. Should I? Should I not?' You kept thinking to yourself while you grip your cellphone with two hands and hold it close to your chest. 

You decided that it was at least right to apologize for the trouble you caused. He did sound a bit flustered and confused by your random call. You dialed the number.

'He probably thought that I was a crazy fan or something. or worse a sasaeng.. huh..' You thought to yourself as you wait for an answer.

"Hello. It's you again." he said.

"umm... hi.." You said shyly. "I just wanted to apologize for the trouble I caused. I dialed your number by mistake thinking that it was my friend's number. I'm really sorry.." You said even before he responds.

"So you have a friend named Jimin too?" He said is a casual tone. You were surprised he wasn't mad at all.

"Umm.. yeah..  I'm really sorry for the trouble. I just called to apologize,umm.. I didn't mean to bother you. I'll be sure to never bother you again." You said a little desperate for his forgiveness.

"Haha.. It's okay.. It's funny that a coincidence like this could happen. May I ask your name?" Jimin said.

'OMG!! He asked for my name.Park Jimin asked for my name.'

"Hello, are you there?" Jimin said when you didnt respond immediately.

"Yeah.. umm.. it's Y/n, Y/full/N" You said quite stuttering.

"Okay.. umm.. Y/n, Y/full/N" he said, mimicking the way you just said your name. "It was not a big deal, anyone can make mistakes right?"

"So, you're not mad at all?" You asked.

"No. I was just surprised. That's all." He said coyly

You sigh in relief. "Am I forgiven?"

"Of course."

You were'nt sure what to say next so you though to just end the call but before you could lift your phone  off your ear he spoke.

"Umm.. Y/n..." He said, quite a bit unsure.

"uhh.. Yes?"

"How would you like to have another Jimin as your friend?" He asked. and the conversation went on for an hour or so.

You two had been calling each other ever since and telling stories about each other. You confirmed that it was really Park Jimin of BTS you were talking to. You also found out that he was older that you by roughly 7 months. Through the frequent phone conversations, you kind of hit it off. Which led to today. He was the one who asked you to meet up.  

-end of Flashback-

You entered the small coffee shop at the corner of this small alley and looked around. There were only a couple seated at the farthest table to the entrance. You sat near the window, looking out for him. 

You came back to your thoughts as you were waiting. 'It's great that Jimin isn't the type to push away strangers especially because he's a celebrity.  and i feel like we could talk about anything. He's a nice friend. Maybe even better than Nam Jimin. hehe '  You smiled as you were thinking to yourself.

Just then, a man sat down in front of you.

"You know.. You really look pretty when you smile." He said with a confident smile. You just sat there wide-eyed, surprised by his suden appearance. "I thought your voice was nice but I never thought you would look so pretty.... Hi, I'm Jimin, hehe.. PARK JI-MIN." He held out his hand for you to shake.

You tried to hide your laugh as you covered your mouth at his emphasis of 'PARK JI-MIN'. Reminding you of the first time you two spoke on the phone. You both slightly stood to show respect as you shook his hand and looked in his eyes.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Y/full/n" you said and he laughed. his eyes made a staight line when he laughed which made him even more charming.

You both leaned your backs on your chairs as you bothh sat down your seats coming from the handshake. 

You looked down and he looked away. Both of you trying to think of things to say. You looked at him and at the same time he looked into your eyes and smiled at you. He then said. "So how's this for a first date."

<3