Hug Me. Taehyung.

[WARNING] "That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt." - John Green. That's the warning. I won't reveal anything else to not spoil readers. If you're ready... you may continue reading.

It was a few minutes past midnight. You were in your room looking at your cellphone checking on twitter and your other SNS. You have been following BTS, and other unofficial BTS fansites. Your feed started to fill with links to this black and white video of Taehyung recording a song.

"Oh! I thought promotions ended? I didn't know they recorded a song.." you said to yourself as you clicked the link.

The video started.

It was the most beautiful song you have ever heard Taehyung sing. You knew he had an amazing voice but this just took his singing to a whole new level.

You were suddenly reminded of the times he would spend the night at your house and sing you to sleep. Those times when you cooked dinner for him and he watched you over the counter while singing his favorite ballad. You never asked him to sing to you. He just loved doing that for you because he knows you like it. And because every time he does sing to you, you listen intently and smile back at him. He really loved to sing.. and he was good at it.

The song you just heard was sad but it suited his voice. He was almost teary when the song ended and it made your heart hurt to see him like that. Oh? Was he acting? Was it real? You'll never know unless you ask him.

You then went to BTS's twitter.. Oh! He tweeted a few seconds ago.

"How was it? (referring to their cover)" he twitted with a selca.

"Are you going to hug me?" he twitted again.

Should I reply? I want to. No one would know anyway. No one would know that you are Taehyung's girlfriend with just a tweet unless you reveal yourself. Your SNS accounts are private and you never use your real name but he will know it's you. You hoped that he will know its you.

You replied '*hug*'.

After a few minutes going over your other SNS accounts, you decided it was time to sleep.

You lied down your bed, one arm on the bed with your hand supporting your head and the other hand grabbing your iPad. Before you slept, you decided to watch the video again.

'How can this song be so emotional? And why this particular song?' you wondered.

You then heard sounds coming from downstairs.

'Oh?! what was that?' you thought as you paused the video and sat up to listen to the sounds coming from downstairs.

"Meeeeeeooow!!" you heard. Followed by what seemed like a hundred cats running on your porch.

'Oh, those cats are at it again!' you complained to yourself. "*sigh* CATS! Of all the porches on this street?! why do you always choose my porch?" you complained as you plopped on your bed. You have nothing against cats but these cats particularly took a liking to your porch. And you would walk out to a mess every morning.

You grabbed your earphones and connected it to your iPad. You resumed watching the video. You used a stand to place the iPad on the bed and you just watched it with your elbow and side on the bed.

You were so absorbed in the song. You were watching Taehyung. The way he sings and how his eyes move... that you didn't notice someone walk inside your room and sneak up behind you.