Mainwhile Muhammad have finish taking his shower still waiting to see jawahir but they was no sign of her presence.

"Looks like she is still upset" he muttered to him self before walking to her room,he was embraced by an empty room,he knocked on the bathroom door a few time but they was no answer before he pushed the door open,the bathroom was still empty.
"Where could she be"he ask himself "jawahir baby jawahir where are you I'm sorry,if you're hiding please come out"he said to no one "okay I promise I will take you to eat whatever you want to it just come out"still no answer. So he left the room,he checked the other rooms but she is still not there before he walk downstairs to the kitchen.

"Feesah where is jawahir"he asked.

"She is in her room,she didn't come down since we came back from strolling "she answered.

"She is not there I just checked"he is starting to get worried.

"Maybe she's in one of the rooms"feenah chripped in.

"No she's not I have checked everywhere"he said with a very tensed voice.

"She most be outside or around the house lets check"feesah advised.

"Yeah I think she's right yaya besides she doesn't leave the house without your permission"feenah elaborate and he nod in approval calming down down a bit.

The checked everywhere in the house but couldn't find her "mallam audu, mallam audu"Muhammad shout by the gatemans room.

"Na'am alhaji wetin happen"he said coming out in a hurry.

"Have you seen my wife going out"Muhammad asked he is already losing it by now.

"No madam eno commot since you enter in za apternoon"he said thinking carefully.

"Are you sure"Muhammad ask with the twins looking worried.

"Yes alhaji"he said nodding his head as Muhammad turned to leave he said "wait alhaji dazu(earlier)when I dey toilet naji wani bude kofa (I heared somebody opening the door) but when I commot I no see anybody" Muhammad stood there thinking of different scenario could it be jawahir left the house because of their little fight earlier.

"Ya moh don't worry she will be back soon"feesah said with a worried expression as they step inside.

"Why will she leave the house without my permission and to top it all she switched up her phone"Muhammad said in anger.

"Let me call hafsa she might be with her"feenah said before dialling hafsa's number.

"Hello umm abbad"she said waiting for an answer "alhamdulillah is adda j at your house"she asked "okay no it's nothing"she answered "okay I'll inform you as soon as she come back Insha Allah,alright bye thank you"she hung up worriedly.

"Let me try adda mareena"she said and still thesame response but mareena couldn't buy it she said she is coming over immediately. The all sat there making calls to family an friends but they is still no news about her whereabout. Mareena came shortly with thesame worried expression as they all look at Muhammad who is more worried then they are.

"Oh I just remember whe have cameras around the house lets check the footage"he said standing up he went over to check the footage they watched jawahir as she left the house and how she is dragged into a car.

"Innalillahi Wa Inna ilaihi rajiun"they all mutterd.

"Yaya moh she was kidnapped"feenah said as a tear slipped down her eyes.Muhammad who was more than shocked sat down chanting some dua's before standing up. He first of all call the police then Mubarak and al-ameen. The entered shortly with a worried sameera tagging along. After some minutes the police arrived and Muhammad showed them the footage the ask questions over and over again before going assuring Muhammad they'll find her.

"Look moh these police aren't gonna walk fast we need to find her very soon judging by the situation she's in"Mubarak advised with al-ameen agreeing with him.

"What do you want us to do"he asked.

"I have a friend who is a private detective why don't we seek his help in finding her,je can join hands with police" just in cue a worried looking hafsa came in with her husband you could swear she has lost it.

They exchange pleasentries with her be for walking upstairs to meet the girls.

"So moh I'll call him tomorrow in the morning so we can meet up here"Mubarak added "please calm down Muhammad Insha Allah we will find her I know you're just trying to show us you're fine but deep down you're hurt take heart and pray we will also pray that Insha Allah we will find her by tomorrow"he finished patting muhammds back who gave him a small smile.

"Don't you think we should inform daddy about this"al-ameen suggested.

"No he will get worried and besides they are coming back next tomorrow we will inform them when they come back"Muhammad said they escorted everyone leaving only Mubarak,Muhammad,the twins and mareena who decided to stay for the night.

Non of them ate even a morsal of food that night and non of them slept a wink till after subh that the twins had a quick nap Muhammad's situation was worst because he kept thinking of jawahir and what she must be going through he didn't know when a tear slipped from his eyes he stood up and enter the toilet before praying to the almighty for her well-being and also to find her soon.

Whew.....who saw that coming?

Oh our poor jawahir😭😭
Is this part of basma's plan?
And Ya moh💔😭😭😭

I hope we will find her soon and safe.

Don't forget to;
Vote,
Comment and
Share.

                             Hafsatou💝