Chapter 26

Taehyung's POV

I woke up early this morning, getting ready to show the apartment. I walked into the bathroom, taking a shower.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Kookie was still sleeping so I did my facial routine. I opened the closet, looking for clothes when a voice rang through the room, "My my, what a fine sight to wake up to in the morning." Kookie said, I turned around and blushed as I was wearing nothing but a towel around my body. I threw my shirt at him and continued rummaging for something to wear.

-

We eventually got ready and drove off to my apartment, which was fifteen minutes away. We pulled up to the apartment, a person waititng patiently outside. "Hi I am Taehyung, owner of the property and this is my boyfriend Jungkook. You must be Jun Seo." I asked. 

"Nice to meet you Taehyung and Jungkook." He said and I opened the apartment leading us in. 

I started by showing the main bedroom, cracking a few jokes to break the ice, we got along really well, we could even call ourslves friends. We moved on to the on-suite bathroom. "This is a nice apartment, spacious but not too big." He said and I nodded.

Jungkook's POV

I noticed that Tae and that Jun Seo guy got along really well, he was always looking Tae up and down. I was pretty much forgotten, but tagged along to make sure that guy didn't make a move on my Taehyung. I sat on the bed, biting my inner cheek as I watched them laugh together.

After an hour it was done and Jun Seo wrote a cheque. We bid our goodbyes and climbed into the car. "He's a nice guy." Tae said, waving at Jun Seo as we drove away. "Mhm, pretty nice." I murmured, keeping my eyes on the road. "Kooks, what is wrong, you always pay attention when I blab about nonsense and you've been really quiet since we ot here." he complained, facing me. "Oh so now you want my attention. I was completely ignored when Jun Seo showed up" I said, trying to calm myself. "Kookie, don't be jealous. That is why I introduced you as my boyfrined, so that he knows I'm taken." He explained.

"I know Tae and I'm sorry but he was looking you up and down, like a piece of meat and you were completely oblivious." I said and parked the car as we reached home. Tae got out and ran to my side of the car. He opened the door and climbed in, sitting in my lap. "Look, Jun Seo is not important. It's you I want and I have you. So you have nothing to worry about." He reassured, giving me a peck.

"Is that all I'm going to get?"I asked and he gave me a passionate kiss. The kiss soon got heated as I sucked on his bottom lip, I pulled away, breathless. I'll leave you to your own imaginations. ;)

-

Hey, please vote and comment. Also HAPPY NEW YEAR <3

Your a/n