Chapter 6 (M)

Taehyung's POV

I opened the door, physically and mentally exhausted from today, but excited to hang out with Kookie. 

"Hey, how was your day?" I heard him ask and it made me smile, because he cared. "Tiring, but I'm fine and you?" I asked.

"We don't have to play if you tired, we can ju-" 

"I want to play." I said, watching as his eyes gleamed.

He quickly set up the game, while I changed into a sweat pants and hoodie and grabbed the snacks.

He showed me the controls and explained waht they do before he started the game. His character moved, while mine just stood stood there. I scratched my head sheepishly while watching him. He then realised that I didn't know what to do and paused the game.

A few minutes later, I was found in between Kookies legs, my back against his chest as he played the game, after I hopelessly lost. "You don't want to do anything else Tae? Watching someone else play a game is kinda boring." he asked, while sparing me a glance. "Nope, I don't mind" I answered.

"Nope, we are doing something else, I promised that you were gonna have fun and I'm gonna stick by it" he said, pausing the game.

"Lets build a fort!!" he yelled excitedly.

Ten minutes later, we were sitting in the middle of the dorm after collecting all the blankets and pillows in the dorm as well as the snacks. We began building and soon our fort was complete. I climbed in, not forgetting to grab the snacks. 

We sat in the fort and played truth or dare. "Truth or dare" I asked. "Dare" 

"I dare you to, I don't know, lick your toe or something." I mumbled unable to think of a good dare. "Truth or dare?" he asked.

"Dare" 

I dare you to call Jiminie hyung and moan into the phone. My cheeks flushed and I dialled Jimins number. "A-ah, n-ngh! R-righ there!!" I moaned into the phone and immediatly ended the call. I gave Jungkook a glare.

"U-uh, I have t-to, um, go to the bathroom" he said and rushed out of the fort.

Jungkook's POV

I quickly ran out of the bathroom, hoping Tae didn't see my hard on. The way he moaned like that, was just such a turn on. I opted for a cold shower, but it wasn't working, so I started stroking my shaft, imagining it to be Tae's hands.

"A-ah! Y-yes ngh!" I moaned as I came. I got out of the shower, dried myself and put my clothes on. Questions lingered on my mind, 

Am I gay now?

Do I have feelings for Tae?