Chapter 8

Jungkook's POV

Today was Saturday, the day I was gonna ask him whats wrong. I watched him as he slept, no it's not creepy. His eyes fluttered open and he got up with a groan. I watched as he rubbed his eyes cutely, a pout on his lips. "Tae?" I called, he ignored me and went back to sleep.

"Tae, whats wrong?" I asked and was ignored again. " I walked over to his bed and pinned him to it, watching him squirm, "Why are you ignoring me?"

If you let me go, I'll answer" he said, so I let him go, he just kept quiet. "Tell me what I did god dammit!!" I yelled frustrated. "I ignored you because you are an inconsiderate piece of trash, you don't take me into consideration when you bring people over to frick frack! this is my dorm too and I am tired of having to walk in on you. You don't consider how uncomfortable I feel when that happens!!" He yelled. "Yeah, while it's not always about you! I can sleep with who I like" I shouted.

"That is exactly what Im talking about, I don't care about who you sleep with I don't give two shits, but I am tired of waking up to moans each morning and having to use the ablution block to change and brush my teeth and I am so fucking tired of having to go to classes in my uniform because you have a girl over. I have to hang out at Jimin's because I am tired of seeing you having sex with a fucking girl all the damn time!!" I yell and rushed to the bathroom.

I changed and left for the mall, since I had the day off from work. It was almost winter so I decided to buy some clothing with the extra money I have saved up. I took the bus and looked at the view outside, trying to forget about the earlier events.

The bus came to a halt and I hopped off, walking straight into a clothing store. I then purchased two coats, a pair of blue jeans, three long sleeved shirts, some socks, a pair of sneakers and a beanie. I left the clothing store and headed for the food court.

I ordered some Japchae and sat by a window, looking at the outside view. I decided to go back to the dorm and spend the rest of the day reading. 

I arrived at the dorm within half an hour, it was empty, great, I can read in silence.

I quickly packed away my new clothes and picked up a book, that I took out form the library. 

-

It was now night, I put the book down, marking my place with and pencil and put on my pj's.