Chapter 20

Taehyung's POV

I ran into the dorm, jumped into bed and cried. I have never cried so hard in my life. I thought he loved me, but what can you expect from a player like him. 

Millions of thoughts circled my head, troubling me. Eventually I cried myself to sleep. 

The next morning

I woke, with one goal in mind, forget Jungkook. With that I packed the rest of my things, freshened up and hopped on the bus to the airport. I worked hard and I am going to enjoy this holiday that I paid for, well partially paid for, but who cares about that. 

I plugged in my earphones and tuned out the world around me. I arrived at the airport, they checked my luggage and ticket and I boarded the plane, without Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up the next morning, in a unfamilar room. I sat up and saw Lisa sleeping beside me, oh shit. I thought. I woke up Lisa, "Lisa, what the fuck did you do to me!?" I asked, furiosly. "Oppa, what's wrong? Didn't you enjoy last night?" 

"Fuck no!! You must have spiked my drink, there is no way I would sleep with you raggady ass ever again." I yelled while checking my phone.

"Oppa, you don't mean that" she said. "Oh I do, why would you do this anyway, you literally have men lining up to sleep with you." I said.

"I don't want them, I want you. Taehyung took you away from me. So I put a drug in your cup last night, which would make you pass out. I then rode you dick, never came so hard in my life. Then your boytoy interrupted us. Shame he was really heartbroken." she finished. "I'll make sure to visit you prison bitch" I said showing her that I have been recording.

I got dressed and hopped in my car to the doctor, shit Tae must have left for Malta, I thought while drivng.

I arrived at the hospital, walking up to the desk, "Hi I need to see a doctor ASAP, I have been drugged and I dont know if it's poisonous." She called one of the nurses, who escorted me to a consultation room. 

"Good morning, Mr Jeon, I have heard, you were drugged. I will just check your vitals." He said, flashing his torch in my eyes. "I need you to urinate in this cup please." He said, handing me a cup.

I went into the bathroom, peeing in the cup and handed it to the doctor. "I will send this to the lab, for testing, I'll be right back." He said, while walking out.

Ten minutes later

The doctor came back, "Mr Jeon, you have been drugged with a sleeping pill and because you don't have trouble sleping, it had a much greater affect on you. It is not harmful although there are a few side effects such as headaches and for that I have prescribed a light painkiller, other that you are completely fine and healthy." the doctor explained and I nodded. 

"Thank you doctor, may I please get a copy of the lab results" I asked. "While due to protocol, I need to ask why?" he asked. "Well, my boyfrined thougth that I cheated on him and these results may be the only way I can prove that I was drugged and basically raped." I said. "Well in that case, sure" He said, handing me the lab results.

With that I headed for the police station, Lisa is going to pay for what she did.