Chapter 9

Jungkook's POV

After our argument, I went out into the courtyard, to give him some space. I am such a dick, I thought while looking at the scenery around me. I was disturbed by dainty fingers dancing across my muscles. 

"Jungkook oppa, you look lonely, why not have some fun with me." A voice said, Lisa.

I shrugged her hand off and ignored her, "Come on oppa, I know you want me" she whispered, seductively in my ear. I had enough of her, "Fuck off Lisa, I'm not in the mood." I yelled and stalked off to the student lounge.

I grabbed a sandwiche and banana milk and sat down, thinking of ways I could apologise to Tae. Soon an idea came to mind and I left campus to buy the stuff I needed. 

Later that night I arrived at the dorm, Tae was already sleeping. Perfect, I thought and got to work

Taehyung's POV

I woke up this morning, post-it notes all over the place. I turned over, coming face to face with a note. I'm sorry for being an inconserdirate dick, it read. I got up and read the others.

I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable

I'm sorry for basically kicking you out of your own dorm

I'm sorry for being an asshole and shouting at you

 I came to the one hundredth post it note, open the door , it read. I cautiously opened the door, Kookie standing infront of me, with a huge bouquet of my favourite flowers, white roses.

"Look Tae, I know I fucked up big time. I was a bad roommate and an even worse friend. I cut things off with Lisa, so that this never happens again. I hope you can forgive me?" he asked, eyes pleading. "Yes, I forgive you" I said pulling him into a hug. "I just have one question though." I said. "Shoot"

"How'd you know my favourite flower?" I asked.

"Jimin told me"

With that, we all enjoyed breakfast together in the student lounge, the entire group hanging out at our dorm.

-

Short chap today, please tell me what you think, in the comments and vote if you liked it.

Your a/n