Chapter 14

Taehyung's POV

I woke up the next morning, with a drastic need to pee. I got out of Kookie's hold and got off the bed. "Ow!" I exclaimed as I fell to the floor, a throbbing pain in my ass.

I tried getting up again only to fall again, wincing.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and found Tae on the floor, "Hey Tae baby, what are you doing on the floor?" I asked.

"I was trying to get up, but I can't." he said, glaring at me. I laughed at his attempt to be scary. "And why can't you get up?" I asked, enjoying the moment way too much. "Because of you." he spat.

"And what did I d-" 

"JUNGKOOK!!" I laughed and decided to stop teasing him. "C'mere my grumpy baby" I said, picking him up and carrying him to the bathroom. I handed him two pain tablets and a glass of water. "This is all your fault you know." He said, handing the glass back to me.

"Oh baby, I know" I said, smirking.

Suddenly, knocks resonated through the room and Chim came in, "Where were you guys last night?" he asked stepping into the bathroom. "We got a little caught up" I said. "I can see that, damn! Now I owe Yoongi 20 bucks." he said, poining to the hickey on Tae's neck.

Tae flushed a deep crimson and snuggled his face into my chest, making me coo. "Aww, my baby's so shy." I said and he whined more. "Jimin, Tae and I will meet you and the guys in your dorm at two." I said, he nodded and left.

We quickly got dressed and I left, getting us some breakfast. When I came back Tae was studying, he had his finals a week earlier than mine. "Tae baby, time for a study break, here is breakfast." I said placing different bowls on his desk. "Just a few more minutes Kook, I am almost done" he begged. "Nope, you don't want to end up in hospital again." I said, taking the book out of his hands and giving him a spoon. 

-

Chapter 14 done!

Comment and vote, I would love to hear from you!

Your a/n