Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV

It has been a week since we kissed, and the atmosphere was awkward and tense. Ever since then, I couldn't stop thinking about his perfectly plump and soft lips against mine. I don't know how to get it off my mind, I tried hooking up with some girl from one of my lecture classes, but nothing works.

I was soon pulled out of my thoughts, when the door opened, revealing Tae who just got back from work. "Hey" I greeted.

"Hi" his replied going through his drawer for clothes, to change ot of his uniform, "Hey Tae, can we talk?" I asked, before he could run to the bathroom. 

"Uh, yeah" he said sitting on his bed, facing me. 

"I know things between us have been awkward since the kiss but I want to go back to how we use to be" I said. "Yeah, I want to go back to how we were too, its just I haven't kissed anyone before so I kinda just freaked out." I explained while adjusting my position.

"Well sorry you wasted your first kiss on some stupid truth or dare game" I apologized. "So we cool now?" I asked, "Yeah we cool." he replied which made me smile.

"So when you done with class, do you wanna play some mario cart with me?" I asked, hoping he would say yes, "I'd love to, but I don't know how to play." he said.

"It's fine, I'll teach you."

"Okay" he said, "Awesome!!" I replied and rolled around on my bed.

Tae just chuckled and left for the bathroom.

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook is quiet nice when he warms up to you, I thought while changing my clothes. To be frank, I really liked the kiss and the fact that Jungkook was my first made it better. I really like Jungkook, but he probably has a girlfriend. He is so sweet and caring and on top of that he is handsome.

I quickly shook my head, mentally scolding myself and brushed my hair.

With that I left for the library.