Chapter 14- The Mansion

ابدأ من البداية

As I was driving, I didn't see clearly the house because I was focused on the road when..

"Holy shit!" Rose muttered.

"Rose language jeez."

" Is that even a house? It's like a castle dude. Woah!"  She pointed at something and when I faced it. I was astonished.

There is front on us what a very luxurious mansion

There is front on us what a very luxurious mansion. It looked like a modern castle but it was chic.

So the prick really lived like a king ey. Of course he did.

We stopped in front of the house and we're greeted by Eomma and Appa along with lots of maids and butlers.

As I was looking at everything infront of me. A figure stood beside me and said

"Welcome to OUR house babe!"

Ugh. Again with the babe thing.

He got away so quickly and went to carry Jia who was fast asleep. Nice save Jk!

Rose went beside me.

"So BABE huh? " With her eyes wiggling at me. I just glared at her.

She smirked and went to pick up her bags when

"I got this baby, you go ahead. I'll handle all of this. " Jimin said. She stomped her feet and walked on.

"So BABY huh? " Teasing her by copying what she said earlier.

Whose laughing now huh? Hahaha

" Let's just go ok? " She huffed annoyed.

Ella tugged my hand and whispered.

"Wow Mommy! Daddy's house is so cool. " She was in awe. "Oh, there's a pool over there. Let's go swimming later Mommy pls? " She asked excitedly.

I just nodded at her

When were inside. I marveled at everything. It was so grand.

Eomma then hugged me and said.