*************************
Emma          Ryder

Hey, how's your wrist?

Hey, it's broken. I have to wear a cast for 8 weeks.

Damn that sucks. Are your brothers still mad?

Ugh. Don't even get me started. They won't let me go to the football game tonight anymore.

I could help with that😉

How?

I'll help you sneak out and I'll take you

What if they see me at the game?

We will sneak around. C'mon it'll be fun

Okay let's do it!!

I'll come get you in an hour

Okie dokie

*************************
Yay! Now I get to go to the game and spend time with Ryder. I decide to start my homework. After 45 minutes I decide to change my clothes, so I go into my closet and look at my options.

 After 45 minutes I decide to change my clothes, so I go into my closet and look at my options

Source: Pinterest^^

I pull out a white shirt, ripped jeans, white sneakers, and a hat and sunglasses to help cover my face more.

*************************************************
Ryder POV

After Emma agreed to come to the football game with me, I went to the gang warehouse. I trained for a little while, but I couldn't stop thinking about Emma.

She seems to be a magnet for trouble. First the incident with David, and then today with the bully in the hallway. I can't believe she confronted someone twice her size and almost got punched. If that dumba** had hit her, he would be dead by now. I didn't want to scare Emma, so I went easy on him.

I hop in the shower quickly and then I throw on some clothes including my leather jacket. I don't want Emma to be cold in case she forgets a jacket. I look at my phone and see that it is time to go.

I hop on my motorcycle and ride to Emma's house. I stop around the corner from her house and pull out my phone to text her.

*************************
Ryder Emma

I'm by your house

Ok. Wait around the corner and I'll climb out my window

Got it

*************************

I watch the windows on the ground floor expecting her to come out one of those, but then I see a figure with a blue cast climbing out from the second story. Is she crazy?? She has a broken wrist and she thinks it's a good idea to climb down the side of her house??

I watch nervously, and thank god she makes it down safely. She runs to the fence and crawls through a tiny hole at the bottom. She quickly runs towards the corner I'm at. When she sees what I'm sitting on, her eyes widen.

"Are you crazy? I can't ride that thing! I could die!" she says frantically. "You won't die, I brought you a helmet, and I'm an amazing driver. Also, I could ask you the same thing. Are you crazy? Why would you go out the second floor window? You could've fallen!" I say.

"I had to stay in my room," she tells me. "Okay, well if you aren't afraid to do that, you shouldn't be afraid of the motorcycle. Don't be a scaredy-cat," I tell her. "I am not a scaredy-cat!" She says crossing her arms, but walking over to the motorcycle and putting on the helmet.

I can't help but laugh at her, she looks like an adorable angry kitten. "What's so funny dude?" She asks me, irritated by my laughing. "Don't worry about it cutie," I say with a wink which makes her blush and me chuckle.

I help her on the bike and say, "Hold on tight." She wraps her arms around my torso tightly, and I take off down the road. When we make it to the stadium, I look around for her brothers, but thankfully they aren't around.

I park and give Emma my hand. She takes it and climbs off the motorcycle. "Wow, this is so exciting," she says happily looking at all the people. Her smile makes me smile back. "You haven't been to a game before?" I ask her. "Nope," she says. "Well, I'm glad to be your first," I tell her.

I see her shivering, so I put my jacket on her shoulders. She slips her arms into the jacket and says, "Thanks." "No problem. Let's go to the stands now," I say grabbing her not injured hand.

We walk across the parking lot and I buy our tickets. I keep a lookout for her brothers. I see Maddox, Jax, Alex, and Dean on the field getting ready to play, but I haven't seen the others yet.

"Do you want something from the concession stand?" I ask her. "Oh shoot! I forgot to bring money," she says. "That's funny, Emma. I'm paying for it," I tell her. "Oh, you don't have to do that," she says. "I want to, so get used to it," I tell her.

"Can I get a chocolate bar?" Shag asks me excitedly which makes me chuckle She is just so cute. "Yup," I say. I lead her to the concession stand line. I look around and I see Lucas in another line 50 feet away. Immediately, I pull Emma behind my back and hide her with my body.

Lucas sees me and sends a glare my way. They are just gonna have to get over their dislike for me because there is no way I'm staying away from Emma.

He looks away and I turn to Emma, but still block her from Lucas' view. "Lucas is over there," I say answering the question I see in her eyes. Her eyes widen in fear. "It's okay, he didn't see you," I tell her.

She lets out a breath of relief, but starts to look around worriedly. I put my arm around her shoulder and walk up to the counter. I get her chocolate bar and we make our way into the stands.

I lead her to the top of the student section and we sit down. I see that Lucas and his friends stay at the bottom row. Soon the game starts and I explain how football works to Emma. I would've thought she would know from having 8 brothers, but I don't mind explaining it for her.

By half time our school is up 43-10. Xavier, Logan, and Luke haven't shown up yet, but then Emma gets a text on her phone. She looks at it and her eyes widen. She hand the phone to me and I see that Luke texted her.

*************************
I went up to your room to ask you if you wanted to go to the second half of the football game, but imagine my surprise when you weren't in there. You better not have gone to the football game. Text me where you are immediately.

*************************
"What do I do?" She asks, looking at me fearfully. Before I can answer, I see Xavier, Logan, and Luke walk into the stands. Oh sh*t. I grab Emma's hand and we run towards the staircase the farthest away from her brothers.

Right before we can step out of the stands, Lucas says, "Emma?!" Emma looks back and Lucas starts walking towards us. I turn Emma back around, and we start sprinting for the parking lot.

I can hear Lucas running behind us, so I speed up until I'm practically dragging Emma. We go 10yds into the parking lot when we are stopped by the other 3 brothers.

Emma looks up at me and then she walks towards her brothers. As she walks towards them, Xavier walks towards me. He throws a right hook at my face and it makes contact.

I hear Emma scream no, but Xavier is swinging again, so I dodge it and punch his face. Xavier punches again, but instead of hitting me, he makes contact with the side of, a suddenly appeared, Emma's head . Her eyes flutter shut and she falls to the ground.