How Things were the Way they are

4 months ago.

"Arrange marriage?" Eren repeats.

"Yes, with this we will be able to form a strong partnership as well as complying with the agreement," Grisha explains. It was a real shock to him to see his son acting so.... calm.

Eren was once a short tempered boy, he tends to pick fights, answers back rudely and always throws a tantrum. But it all stopped when the boy was introduce with music, Eren became calm, more relax and.... happy.

"Comply with the agreement?" Eren asks. "Wait, no. I get it. I just don't want to hear the long ass story. So, who am I going to marry?"

"Your Alpha will be the only heir of the Ackerman household. Levi Ackerman." It was still new for Grisha to see Eren so calm about a serious case like this and to think that the Omega is interested on his future mate.

"Levi Ackerman? The guy that is always on the cover of a magazine?" Eren gasps. He saw that guy and too be honest he had a face saying 'I'm so done with this shit' in all his pictures on the magazines.

Seeing his father nod at him, Eren continues. "When will we meet? Will I move with him when I turn 18?"

"We already arrange your first meeting which will be on Sunday and yes, you'll be married and will be moving with him when you turn 18 next week."

Wow, Eren thought. They will have their first meeting on Sunday and they will get married on his birthday which is on Monday. "Isn't this a bit too fast? You just inform me and then I'll meet my fiance on Sunday and get married on the following day. Is mom okay with this?"

"More like the question is, are you okay with this?" His son is more worried about his mother than him? Grisha is happy about Eren's positive vide but it was also unsettling.

"Ahhhhh..... Yeah?"

"You are not planning on killing me on your head right now?"

"What?! Why would I do that?! If I'll kill you who will buy my grand piano?!"

"You're not mad about this? Eren, your life will change forever."

"I don't know Dad. I have a feeling that nothing will change."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm not mad at all. I just thought maybe this is not a bad idea. It's like living with a room mate forever but then we might hate each other and learn to deal with each other until the end and live in harmony." Eren almost sang the end. "That's it! That's the last lyric!" Eren scribbles on his notebook.

Grisha decided to do a drug test on Eren, just in case the Omega is taking drugs.

"Hey, don't forget my piano. I want that slick black one." Eren pointed his pen at his father before returning back to his scribbling.

****

"Arrange marriage?" Levi ask without letting his eyes off the screen on his laptop.

"Yes, you are marrying-"

"Yeah, sure, sure. Now, get out." Levi said nodding and glaring at his laptop.

Kenny eyed him for a while before shrugging. "Okay," then he left the office.

When he heard the click of the door his fingers froze and his thoughts raced at the idea that he just agreed to marry a complete stranger. His thoughts came into a halt. "Nah, how bad can it be?"

The Alpha returns to his work.

****

"You agreed to get married? What about us?" Petra ask curiously.