How to Defend Your Husband

(10:09) I'm the best!

(10:09) Hurray for me! Thank you, thank you! Please, stop the applause! You're making me blush.

(10:09) What now, brat?

(10:09) Well, the management of the subdivision came over this morning.

(10:09) The management? What the fuck do they want?

(10:10) I had no idea. I was surprised to see them too.

(10:10) Just spit it out brat, I'm currently in an important meeting.

(10:10) Okay, okay.

(10:10) They accused you of littering.

(10:11) I can tell that you're probably busy to reply but I hope you read this because I settled the conflict in my own hands! Bwahaha!

(10:12) Okay, so I was trying to remaster my cooking after that wonderful and amazing workshop when someone rang the doorbell.

(10:12) I thought it was Armin visiting me, so imagine my surprise and disappointment when I saw them. Of course, I let them in, offered them cookies and tea. And then they told me that they saw you in the surveillance camera, littering!

(10:12) I stared at them like- are you fucking kidding me?! And told them that there's no way my husband would litter! He's a clean freak, he's crazy about cleanliness and orderliness. Believe me, I know, because I live with him!

(10:12) And they were all shaking their heads like a bunch of snobs. They kept pressing that it was you and I was like. HELL NO!

(10:12) After that, they showed me the surveillance footage. It looked like it was your business car but with the camera angle and dim lighting, the plate number was not clear. I watched it until the end and the asshole did litter but I couldn't see the person who threw bits of shit on the sidewalk. But I'm sure it was not you because the car drove out of the subdivision after that. If it was you then, you could drove straight home after littering!

(10:13) I laughed at their faces! I told them that they must have mistaken the car for someone else. I told them that you came home late and dead tired from work. But those bitches kept pressing that it was you who littered!

(10:13) Then I figured that maybe one of your business partners wanted to give you a bad image! They bought the same car, parked near the house, and littered! It made sense!

(10:13) What do they want?

(10:13) Huh?

(10:13) The management. What do they want?

(10:14) Ah, they wanted to charge us a fee and community service. They said that our servants could do the community service on our behalf.

(10:14) Then I said: WE DON'T HAVE SERVANTS EXCEPT, FOR ELD, OUR DRIVER, BECAUSE MY HUSBAND IS A CLEAN FREAK AND NONE OF THE MAIDS IN THE COUNTRY CAN REACH HIS STANDARDS!

(10:14) I was so angry then! I told them that they better investigate this further and come back if they had concrete evidence to prove that it was you but until then, I kicked them out of the house.

(10:15) I win, I defended my husband. Thank you, thank you!

(10:15) Levi?

(10:16) Oh, you must be busy now. Be sure to read the rest of my text and text me back later when your meeting is over!

---

(10:16) IMAGE DOWNLOAD