How to Seduce Your Husband

Eren is normal
Levi is bold
Erwin is italics
Mikasa is bold and underline

--------

(09:14) Fuck this, just fucking fuck this!

(09:15) What's gotten into you lately? And so early in the morning. You just had your rut and then you turned into a blushing, cursing, and fidgetting mess! It didn't help because every employee is still edgy after what happened.

(09:15) My rut had nothing to do with this! And couldn't you move on?! That was two weeks ago!

(09:15) Sorry, I just love teasing you. Remember the last time in uni? You growled at every teacher you met even when you were in suppressant!

(09:15) Shut the fuck up!

(09:16) Why did I even reach to you? I could have texted Hange... shit that's worst.

(09:16) Okay, what's wrong?

(09:16) Eren's been shopping lately.

(09:16) Oh, yeah. I remember you got a dog. What was his name again?

(09:17) Captian. He failed me though, he became best friends with that devil feline.

(09:17) Awww! That's so nice! I couldn't get Jell-O and Parfait to get along at all! How did you do it?

(09:17) I don't fucking know! And that's not the reason why- you said and I quote "Turned into a blushing, cursing, and fidgetting mess!"

(09:17) Okay, sorry. Please continue, I am, after all your best friend.

(09:17) You fucker! Shut up before Hange hears you!

(09:18) I'm Levi's best friend~

(09:18) Did you and Hange had another "who's best friend" argument? Ugh.

(09:18) She started it.

(09:18) Ugh. Not this again.

(09:19) But, I am your best friend, right? Right?

(09:19) Right. Now, shut the fuck and listen like a good best friend.

(09:19) Okay, Eren's been shopping lately. Go on.

(09:20) Yes, he's been buying Captain some dog stuff and some DIY kits for a dog house and playing stuff. Nothing unusual until this morning.

(09:20) Nodding. Nodding.

(09:20) He started buying costumes.

(09:21) Costumes? Maybe he's attending a costume party? But it's not Halloween yet?

(09:21) Not that kind of costume! The

(09:21) Ugh.

(09:21) Fuck, I couldn't even type it!

(09:21) Just give me one or two words.

(09:21) Uniform.

(09:22) I see. Military?

(09:22) No. Yes. I don't know! There's some lace!

(09:22) And almost to nothing fabric. Like what the fuck?! How could something that had less fabric cost so much?!

(09:22) I know what's going on now. Eren's been shopping lingeries especially, the military-themed ones?

(09:22) Yes. Fuck this.