I turned the handle and my breathing stopped. I flung open the door fast, like pulling off a Band-Aid. Nothing happened. I walked inside. Nothing happened.

"Wow, Tony," I chuckled. I started walking towards the back wall, where his various Iron Man suits were lined up side by side. Then, out of nowhere, a red light flashed in the room and a siren almost burst my eardrums. "INTRUDER, INTRUDER," F.R.I.D.A.Y. said over the intercom. "STATE YOUR NAME AND BUSINESS."

"Um," I had my hands over my ears and I was squinting in the bright red light. I couldn't even concentrate. "My name is Harley Keener. I'm an intern-"

"STATE YOUR BUSINESS."

"I'm here to get a suit. I need to help the Avengers fight."

"CALLING TONY STARK IN -IRON MAN SUIT #1-"

"NO!" I screamed. "He doesn't need to worry about this right n-"

"WHAT?" Tony's voice filled the room. It sounded like it was coming from the ceiling.

"Hi, Tony..."

"Hi Harley," he sighed. "I'm kind of- busy- right now," I heard small thuds and he grunted as he spoke. "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, but what do you need?" He was annoyed.

"So, I figured..." I thought about the best way to ask this. Obviously he wouldn't let me fight if I told him I was planning on it. He would lock down the lab and I'd be trapped in here until he got back. I decided to be cunning.

"I need to ask you something. What kind of security measures do you have in your lab?"

"Um," he kicked something and I heard a scream. "Kind of basic ones, I guess. Sirens and lights and stuff."

Yeah, thanks for the heads up. I still have white dots in my vision.

"Cool. How do you disable them?"

"Why do you need to know that?"

"For... science."

"For science?"

"Yes."

"Did you break into my lab?"

So much for being cunning.

"Um... yeah. And I really need to disable this security system before I go deaf and blind. So please tell me how."

"Why did you break in?" He winced and muttered "damn it" and I decided to wait a minute before I talked again because I figured he'd gotten hurt.

"Well, see, the thing is..."

"I really gotta go, Harley. I don't care, just don't touch anything. Tell F.R.I.D.A.Y.: "69420." That's the passcode to get the security system off.

I almost burst out laughing but then remembered all of our lives were in grave danger so I managed to keep a straight face. "Okay, Tony, thanks. Good luck."

"You too, bud, bye." He hung up.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y.?"