Ever Heard of Spider-Man?

*TRIGGER WARNING - SEXUAL ASSAULT AND HATE SPEECH (part 2 of the previous chapter)*

*PETER'S POV*

The back of my neck tingled. I felt a dropping sensation in my chest.

Something bad is happening.

I don't know where. But something bad is happening.

It doesn't even seem like it's near here... this feeling isn't the same as my usual Spidey sense...

"Hey Pete... you okay?" Tony asked slowly. I just now realize that I'm crouching on the floor.

"Uh... yeah." I stand up, confused and disoriented. "I just got a weird feeling."

"Like your weird danger sensor?" He flipped the words around with his hands and waited for a reply. "Yeah," I breathed. "This one felt weird though, not like the rest of them."

"Are you sure everything's okay?" Tony asked again. "Tell me if it's not."

"Yeah, I think."

"You think?"

"Yes, everything's fine. At least here."

"You're hopeless," Tony muttered and walked out of the room.

I pulled out my phone and decided to call Harley. I don't know why but something deep inside of me is telling me I should. It's a sickening feeling.

It's ringing. And ringing...

Please pick up, I thought wearily.

*HARLEY'S POV*

I feel my phone buzzing in my back pocket.

Eric has me pushed up against this desk so hard that I don't think I can get it without him noticing.

"What's that?" Eric asks. "Turn around."

I hesitantly and slowly turned around. He grabbed my phone out of my back pocket. "Well look here, Harley," he shoved the phone in my face, "your prince charming coming to save the day."

Peter.

I tried to grab it quickly but he snatched it away. He pressed the accept button and put the phone to his ear.

"Hey, Peter. This is Eric. I'm busy banging your boyfriend, try calling back later." He hung up and threw my phone on the carpet a few feet away.

"Okay, Harley," he grabbed me and forced me to bend over. No matter how hard I struggled, he wouldn't budge. "It's showtime."

"I'm going to call the police right after this," I warned him. "You're going to go to jail."

"You think they'll believe a fag like you?" Eric laughed. "I dare you to try."

He's right, I thought bitterly, who would believe me?

"Why are you doing this?" I choked.

"Because," he unzipped his pants, "maybe I can change you. It'll be worth it. Just stay quiet and it'll be over soon."

*PETER'S POV*

"Hey Peter, this is Eric. I'm busy banging your boyfriend, try calling back later."

"Wh-"

Dial tone. He hung up.

What the hell?

I try calling Harley again but nobody answered this time. I send him a text: