The Epitome of Apocalypse

(A/N hey guys! I just wanted to warn you that this chapter is very graphic. it's not sexual, it's violent. just letting you know in case you don't want to read something like that. but if you do, enjoy the chapter!)

*PETER'S POV*

"Please," I begged him, "let go. Don't do this."

Jalen, still posing as Harley even though his identity had already been uncovered, didn't hesitate. "You sound actually like Harley," he laughed, "I guess you two are a lot alike."

"Or maybe it's just because you're about to rape me," I said forcefully, trying to swat his hands away.

"Give it up, Parker, you can't stop me." He leaned in and whispered, "I'm stronger than you."

"No," I elbowed him in the face with all of my strength and he backed up. "You're not." I turned around.

He rubbed his jawline, where I had hit him, and a bit of blood was dripping from his face onto the floor. He smirked. "I gotta give it to you," he raised his eyebrows, "not bad. For a child."

"I'm not the one that needs to learn a lesson," I said grimly, "you are. You're a criminal. Not just on this world, but all over the universe."

I walked around him. "How does that feel, huh? How does it feel to be hated everywhere?"

"It feels good," he smiled with demonic eyes, "because I'm in control. And I don't care if you don't like me, Parker, because if I'm being honest, I'm not too fond of you either."

"Just stay away from me," I warned him. "I'm more powerful than you think."

He scoffed. "Yeah? Let's find out." He ran towards me and pinned me against the wall again. I struggled against his grip. He was really strong. He looked down on me like his prey, his eyes growing more evil by the second. "Powerful, huh?" He intimidated me. "You're not powerful. You're pathetic." I coughed and choked. My head was getting dizzy and my vision was blurry. I was on the verge of passing out. With the little strength I had left, I kicked him right in the chest and he fell off of me. I stumbled to the side and regained my breath. "You're weak," I heard him say from behind me. "Weak and foolish."

"At least I'm not a coward," I sputter, "like you." He throws me down against the floor. "I... Am Not... A Coward!" He punches me with every word. My head pounds and stars appear in my vision. Blood comes dripping from my nose and I wipe it on my sleeve. I send a web his way and it sticks his wrist to the floor. He breaks my webbing with ease and pins me to the ground. I struggle again, hitting him and kneeing him in every way, but it's useless. He straddles me and pulls a gun from his pocket. He points it directly at my head and I wince, waiting for the sound of a gunshot.

"HEY!" I open my eyes to see Tony, Steve, Sam, Clint, Wanda, Doctor Strange, T'Challa, Shuri, and Thor.

Jalen finally turned back to his normal form. It felt relieving not to see him as Harley anymore. He looked unconcerned but confused. "How did you get in here?"

"Strange could sense something weird was going on," Steve motioned to Doctor Strange, who was holding open a portal to the other room. "We could hear muffled bangs and screams but we didn't know where they were coming from. Until we realized you were in this room, just not visible to us."

"Congratulations, you're all geniuses," Jalen rolled his eyes like he was bored.

"Put. The Gun. Down." Tony demanded. "Or I will blow your brains out."

"Highly doubt that but I'll give you what you want," he threw the gun on the ground and slid it away from him. "Now let him up," Tony said, pointing to me. "Now."