Just as class was over a sickness washed over me and I rushed to the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet and let everything out.

I sighed. I flushed the toilet and stood to my feet. This morning sickness and random was no joke. I walked out the stall and washed out my mouth. After I washed my hands, I grabbed a paper towel and wiped at my mouth.

I threw it away and grabbed my bag and made my way to the exit. I pulled open the door and noticed Rick was there with a concern look.

"Are you alright, Queen?"

"Yeah." I have a small chuckle. "Just the baby."

He smiled at me in response. We walked to the exit of the school towards the school lot. Just as I made it to the car, I noticed a familiar figure sitting on a bench on the field behind the car. I looked harder and the closer we got the more I recognized his face and I stopped in my steps.

There he stood, well, sat.

He looked our way and did not take his eyes off me

He looked our way and did not take his eyes off me. His look was more dark and he was dressed in all black.

I swallowed and walked up to the car, pretending he was not there.

"Boss." Rick greeted.

Carter nods while standing to his feet. Rick walks over to him and whispered something in his ear. Anger shifted over Carter's face before he nods. Rick pulled back with a calm look.

Carter then dug into his pocket and pulled out a pair of keys. "Take my bike. I'll take her back to the house."

Great!

Rick looked my way. "Queen." And switched keys with Carter.

As soon as Rick was gone, Carter looked my way. He held a powerful look. His jaw flexed. I sighed, waiting for him to speak.

"I've been trying to call you." He spoke up and I rolled my eyes.

"I noticed." I said and went to the passenger side. I pulled at the handle and the door did not open.

I sighed and turned to look at him with and annoyed look. "Open the door."

He still stood by the small wall and just stared at me. I sighed again. "Please."

A long moment went by when he just sat there and stared at me. He then walked towards me. I just stood there and watched him. I wasn't going to back down from him. I tried not to move when he reached out but instantly relaxed when he reached behind me for the door handle. The sound of the locks clicking sounded in my ears.

He moved his hand away from the door and went to grab my hand but I backed away from him slightly and reached for the door handle, opening the door and slipping inside the car. I closed the door behind me and sat there waiting for.