Chapter 12: Rly!?

Y/N POV

You could not believe what was happening. Yes you love Jungkook, but it isn't right. If he is the murderer, then you can't trust him. You immediately run upstairs to you room and slam the door.
When you sit down on your bed, you called Jimin to get you out of the house, but he didn't answer. You ended up crying for hours, and eventually cried yourself to sleep.

--------------------

Jungkook POV

I sat on the couch in Taehyungs living room, watching TV while eating the food Y/N made. I was very confused as to why I'm here, who is this man, and why is Y/N here.
Taehyung walked into the living room and sat next to me on the couch. He was talking on the phone, but I couldn't tell whom he was speaking to.
"okay Jimin. I'll see you later".
My eyes widen. How the hell does he know Jimin?
Taehyung hangs up the phone and turns to me.
"So Jungkook..."
I look at him and nod my head.
"Let's go over some ground rules, hmm?"
I look at him and take a bite of my noodles.
"You are not to leave this house. And you have to leave her alone."
I

almost chocked on my noodles.
"How do you expect me to leave her alone, huh?"
Taehyung sighs annoyed.
"Look Jeon, Don't make me regret this. I do hope you know I can get you arrested in a second."
I nod my head. "Fine". I say, then I get up and go to the kitchen to put my dish in the sink.
----------------

Y/N POV

You woke up at the sound of the door open and close. You peeked at my clock which read 1:25 AM in the morning. You heard foot steps getting closer to your bed and immediately you switched on the light on your night stand, just to see, Jungkook.
"What are you doing in here!?" You say, hoping Taehyung will come in after hearing the sound of commotion.
"Shhhh" Jungkook whispers .
"What do you mean? Who the hell are you to tell me to shh? Get out!"
JK sighs and sits down on the foot of your bed.
"We need to talk Y/N, so please hear me out."
You begin to panic a little but eventually you give in.
" Fine. But I want the 100% TRUTH. Please Jungkook."
Jungkook took a breath in and was about to say something, when a bunch of police came barging in.
"It's the police! Hands up!", One of the officers says pointing a gun at the both of you. You both hesitantly put your hands up.
There were about 5 officers trying to get into the room.
One of them, came in and he looked very angry.
"Jeon Jungkook." He says while walking towards JK, placing his hands on JK's, puting them behind his back in handcuffs, " You are u nder arrest for Murder, and Assualt. Be aware that anything you say or do can and will be used against you in court.''
You couldnt believe what was going on...
"Y/N!"
You look up and see Taehyung.
He rushes to you and wraps his arms around you trying to comfort you. "I'm sorry", he says " I tried to stop them, but they wouldnt co-operate with me."
You nod your head and look up getting a glance at Jungkook, to see him staring into your eyes. You felt tears fall uncontrollably as they dragged him out of the room, you couldn't help but think this will be the last time you ever see him.
-

---------------

END CHAPTER 12

Thank you for reading. Sry I haven't posted in a rly long time. I was just talking a break😬 Thx for reading

 I was just talking a break😬 Thx for reading