Chapter 7: Untrused

Jimin POV

I was driving Y/N to her house to get clothes and other things she needs since she will be staying with me. We had just finished getting food from a very fancy restaurant since I thought that would cheer her up, though it took 3 hours. She was silent, but you could easily tell she was heartbroken. When I pulled up to her house, I turned to her. " Do you want me to come in with you?" She nods in response. "Ne" she says.
We got out and walked to her door, and she unlocked it. "Wait here." She says heading upstairs. I sat down on the couch and scroll through my social media. 
—————————
Y/N POV

You walked upstairs and went to my bedroom door. You hear faint sobs, and when You open the door You see Jungkook lying on our bed crying. Your  heart hurts by the sight of him. Though you don't know for sure if he killed your cousin, you must take precautions,  and distance yourself as much as possible.
You try to sneak past him to go into your closet. Just when you think you got past him, you felt two arms wrap around your waist. "Please Y-y/N." He says sobbing in the middle of his sentence. "I need you! Don't leave me."  You instantly remove his arms and push him, causing him to fall on the ground. " Look Jungkook...." You say, " I want to believe you but it just doesn't feel right. You broke my trust." He looks at me with tears all over the place. " Please!" He says standing up, " I promise you. I can be the one you've wanted. I can change. Give you everything. Don't leave me! I love you!" You look up at him, and realize you too have tears streaming down your face. "No." You say, " Jungkook I trusted you. I thought you loved me." He looks at you, surprised and confused by your words. " B-but I do lo-" You step back away from him. " No Jungkook! I can't! Leave me alone!" Just as Jungkook was gonna grab your waist, Jimin came running in. " What the hell is going on?!!" He ask, " Jungkook get away from her!!!" He says pushing JK away from you. "Hyung, I'm sorry!" He says sitting on the bed. Jimin ignores JK. " Go get your things Y/N.." He tells you. You nod and go into your closet, and start grabbing stuff putting it in your suit case. While packing, you could hear yelling, but couldn't make out what was being said. When you finished you were about to walk out of your closet, when something caught your eyes. It was your box of memories with Jungkook. You opened it and saw a bunch of pictures of the two of you. You decided to bring it since it meant so much to you. You closed up your suit case and headed out the closet. "Come on Y/N let's go." Jimin says, signaling for you to follow him. You nod and head towards the door, but you turn your head back and meet eyes with JK. "Please". He says. " Jungkook." You say, " before I go, answer one question for me." He nods. "Did you kill my cousin, and those other victims?" You ask looking at him. He stays silent. " Please Jungkook! Tell me!" You say. He just stares at you.
"I didn't do it...." he says looking down. "Let's go." Jimin says grabbing your wrist dragging you along with your suit case. "No! Let me Go!!!!" You say. Trying to get out of his grip. You were loosing your mind, and you couldn't think straight to process why you were acting like this. As you two reached outside Jimin puts you in the passenger seat and puts your luggage into the trunk. Then you two left. The car ride to jimins house was silent, and as usual he broke the silence. "Look Y/N...." He says. You turn to look at him. " I know things have been hard lately, but you have to forget about JK. We don't know whether or not he is the murderer, but he is definitely a suspect. It's dangerous. He can't be trusted" You nod in agreement. "As much as I hate to say it. I agree". Jimin smiles. "That's a good thing".

————————
Jimin POV

When we reached the house I brought Y/N and her stuff in and placed her stuff in her room. Yes... she has her own room.. I head downstairs and see Y/N sitting on the couch. "Are you hungry?" I ask. "Yes" she says turning on the TV. " I'll order some food."
I left the living room and grab my phone to order food. When I finished I joined Y/N on the couch. "What did you order?" She asks. " Chinese." I say.
After 40 minutes of watching TV, I heard the doorbell ring. "Yay!" She says. I grab my wallet, and head to the door. When I open the door, I see Yoongi. "What are you doing here?" I asks letting him in. " I need to talk with you." He says. "Okay hold on just one minute" I say. I walk to the living room and see Y/N sleeping. Then I head back to the kitchen where Yoongi was. "Y/N is sleeping, but let's try to make this quick." I say, standing across the kitchen island where Yoongi was sitting down at. "We found something that will put JK in jail." He says. My eyes widened. "What?!" I say. "Yes." He say, " We got a search warrant immediately after you two left. Then when I texted you asking to keep her busy for a while it was because we needed to search inside. When we went Jungkook wasn't there which was good for us. But when we were searching one of the officers found clothes with blood on them, Jungkooks clothes. When we took the clothes to the lab, it came out that the blood was Eunchaes. Then I found a knife under his bed in a locked brief case, so we had to break it open. Then when we took it to the lab, we found Eunchaes DNA and Lee Mi-sungs DNA. Then we found a finger print that matched Jungkooks." He said. I had my jaw dropped in shock. "This is crazy!" I said. Yoongi nodded. "This case is going faster than expected. But I give the credit to     Y/N, because she found the footage. And so far we can charge him with two murders. But we did end up finding street footage of a abandoned warehouse, and it had JK taking Eunchae inside. So currently we are investigating the footage, but I'm probably gonna go check it out tomorrow." He says, taking a sip of his water afterwards. I look at him, " So hopefully we can find more evidence to use against him for the other murders." He nods, "yes. Hopefully." Yoongi looks over at the sleeping Y/N in the living room. "How is she?" He asks. "She's very upset. She just needs comfort." I say. "How are you gonna tell her?" He asks. "I don't know." He hums in response. "Oh by the way.... he called me.. he said said that he is gonna come back from the states to help." Yoongi says looking at me. "Maybe....Y/N can stay with him for a while." I say. "He has always been fond or i should say protective of her." Yoongi looks at me.       "Umm yeah that could work. But she doesn't even know him.... but I'll talk to him about it." I nod in response. Then we heard a knock at the door. When we went to the door I opened it and it was the Chinese. Yoongi took the food and I payed the delivery guy, then he left. "So since Y/N is sleeping, do you want to eat with me?" I ask. "Umm sure" he says. Then we ate the food and he left.
———————

End Chapter 7
Who do you think "he" is?
————-
Extra stuff....
BTS MEMES

 THX for reading:):):)