Chapter 1: Blinded by love

Intro
Love. You thought you had it with him. Honestly he loved you too. But not the way you thought. You were blinded, and naive. When you were around, he played an act. He used Love, for his innocence. But when you weren't around..... he did the unthinkable.

Characters
•Y/N
-age 21
-boyfriend ; Jungkook
      -Job; Anesthesiologist, Part time surgeon
-Rich
- Funny, Kind, truthful, pretty, can get mad easily sometimes

• Jungkook
-age 21
-girlfriend; Y/N
Job; Dads personal assistant at Jeon Entertainment
-Rich
-kind, well mannered, handsome, funny, tends to have a little attitude when jealous

•Jimin
-Age 23
Y/N best friend
Job: Chief of police
Rich
-kind, charming, funny, cute

Let's get to the story....

Y/N POV

"Open wide..." your boyfriend Jungkook said. He held his chopsticks that contained bibimbap. You tried not to laugh. It was hard not to, and Jungkook knew too, since he has always tried to feed you for the past 6 years of you two being together. " Stop", I said in a tiny, yet demanding tone, " It's not funny anymore..". Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at you. You couldn't help but smile. Jungkook smiles back, " cutie", you hear him whisper. " Yah! Hajima!" You cried in a whinnying voice. "Araso",He says.
You then got a text from your boss saying that he needed you to come into work due to someone one needing emergency surgery. You felt bad because you didn't want to leave your boyfriend, but you decided that he probably had stuff to do anyway. " You okay?", he asks with worry on his face. " Oh yea, I'm fine. But something came up at work, so I gotta go", You say with sadness in your voice. " Oh okay," He reply's. " Do you want me to drop you off?" He asks with a smile on his face. You blush at his cuteness. " No it's fine", You say, " I'm sure you have things to do."  He looks down and is a bit confused. Then he look back at you with another cute bunny smile. " Well okay then. I'll walk you out then."
You two got up and left the restaurant and headed towards your car, hands intertwined together. Once you reached your car, you stopped to say goodbye to your boyfriend. " Bye kookie", you say looking up to him in awe. " I love you and you better eat well and take care of yourself while I'm gone, Araso?", You say. He chuckles, rapping his arms around you, pulling you in for a hug as he plants a kiss on your head. " You act like Your going away for a trip without me." He says. You smile against his chest. You love him, you really do. He lets go of you, and you walk over to the drivers seat. " Bye Jagiya!", Jungkook yells to you. "Bye Kookie!" You yell back while smiling. You get in your car and drive off. But as your driving. You can't help but think. What does Jungkook do while your gone? He is his dads P/A though, But he is on a break for 2 months because his dad is overseas. You shrug it off and head to work.

Jungkook POV 

She's gone. I don't know what to do. I suddenly feel a rush of anger in my body. My blood starts boiling. I walk off, bumping into people, not giving a damn about them. I was more focused on what I needed to do. What I had to do to get rid of this anger, and void inside of me. She's gone. And I always wonder if she'll come back. I need her. I'm desperate for her. She is the only thing that keeps me tamed. But when she leaves, I turn into people's worst nightmare. Clueless she was, as I was on my way to find my next victim.

End of 1st chapter.

This is my first Fanfic so I apologize if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes. Thx for reading. I will be posting weekly.