Potato Star 2013QR23 (alternate ending)

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!
For people who will watch and is watching Potato Star 2013QR3 currently and hates spoilers please don't read. GO GO GO MOVE. (Or for anyone who feels uncomfortable about things like rewriting something from a show.)

But for people who have watched the whole sitcom already and is here for satisfactory, keep reading.

[ This is just for entertainment. I really love the sitcom. I finished Potato Star first than any of the dramas I've been watching before it. ♡ ]

Anyways, for people who have watched the sitcom's ending (didn't regret watching but just a little unsatisfied), the summary of the ending was this:

No Junhyeok ends up believing he's not No Junhyeok even though he is the real son and goes back at living as Hong Hyesung/Hong Berger. He came in with the potato star and left with the potato star. It was an unfortunate ending for The No Family and Na Jin A.

Mina and Julien's relationship wasn't revealed in the ending after a year passed. Back in May 2014, the two promised to meet after a year in Seoul if it's fate.

Dosang and Boyoung, had a daughter and named her Kim Suyeong. (Her sister's name, No Suyeong.)

No Suyeong and Jang Yul is just the happy ending I'm satisfied with. Jang Yul's song starts gaining fame.

Anywaysss, here comes my happy ending for people who were feeling not good about the sitcom's ending.

♥ Alternate ending ♥

After a month of No Junhyeok's (Hong Berger, Hong Burger, Yeo Jingoo,Yeo JinGuMeong) leaving the house, the pole vault members, Seunghui, Hwisun and Oh Isa (literally his name), sends the Junghyeok's DNA result anonymously to the No family. For the last time, convince by their conscience.

The result has a note inside. "Junhyeok is Junhyeok, the result isn't fabricated."

Everyone don't know how to feel about it and starts looking for Junhyeok again. But failed.

However, the Near U app that Junhyeok made for him and Jina flicked while Jina's on her way to work.

Jina had to stop the bus and went off to find out that she's at the place where they lived with Hong Berger back in Fall, 2013. She ran into it and hoping that the place is where Junhyeok is staying at currently.

After a year, the house is still empty no matter how many times she visits the house.

On May 15, 2015, Jina again visits the house after celebrating her birthday.

But instead of finding an empty house, someone's inside.. it was No Junhyeok, stealthily walking away from the house. But Jina caught him. He wears exactly like the clothes he wore back in Fall, when he first met her.

"Stop right there! Don't move!" Jina shouts while looking at the back of the guy.

Junhyeok in the other hand, feels weakened. He can't move his legs just like he planned.

Jina run to face Junhyeok and ends up in tears the time she realizes it was really Junhyeok. Before Junhyeok even get to move, Jina gave him a tight embrace of longing.

Before he realizes, a tear falls down from Junhyeok's eyes.

"You said you love me you crazy void!" Jina hits Junhyeok's back while crying. "I said don't leave me. Why do you keep going away?!"

".....sorry.." Junhyeok breaks down in tears and hugs Jina tightly.

"You're the worst..."

"Don't leave again.." Jina holds Junhyeok's hand while lying on his lap. "Your family has been looking for you.."

"I'm not Jun-"

"You are."

"Oh..?"

Jina sat up, still holding into his hands and matching his gazes. "So stop blaming yourself. Minhyeok told me everything. Director Oh sent your family a message that the DNA result isn't fabricated."

"How..?" Junhyeok looks at Jina in confusion and mixed emotions.

Jina smiles at him, "What do you mean how? It means their blood is running into you."

After coming back from US, Julien starts his tour again in South Korea. This time in Gyeongsang. Julien fell in love at the country side. While taking photos of the whole villa he visited, Julien's back bumps into someone.

"Sorry-" Both Julien and the girl says as they turn and bows to each other. However they can't be more surprise to see each other.

"Julien?"

"Mina..?"

The two smiles and giggles to each other. "..long time no see.." Mina said.

"Fate it is then.." Julien replied.

"MOM!! DAD!!! JUNHYEOK IS BACK!!!" Suyeong shouted while running around the house.

Jina brings Junhyeok back at No's household. But Junhyeok doesn't know how to feel about it. The fact that he's the real son is really surprising but is grateful at the same time. The eight months he has been with them was him purely being sincere and happy at the same time.

Everyone came out from their room and starts questioning Suyeong.

"What do you mean?" Everyone asked but instead of investigating Suyeong they run ahead to Junhyeok and starts hugging him and cries. Stating how they missed him and how Junhyeok misses everyone. They burst into tears while in a family hug.

There are no more words than "I missed you" as they cry. No words can described how happy they are to have each other back. As if the family have forgotten the day Junhyeok lied about being Junhyeok.

Jina can't anymore be happier than seeing the man he loves going to be happy for the rest of his life.

THE END.

a/n: Kinda sucks. But it is for my satisfactory. Hahaha.