Black Markets

A/n: so my dudes.... I love this story and can't give it up so ima write more chapters until the new season.
ALSO WE'VE REACHED 20k OH MY GOOOODDDDDD GUYS YALL R THE BEST!!!!

No ones POV:

Kore paced around the small ship, feeling rather anxious being confined in the space. When she blinked she was back in the holding cell she was in when she first got involved with the Empire. She grabbed the sides of her head, closing her eyes as she paced more and more.
She paced so much she probably left indents in the floor.
"Ahsoka... I'm sorry for what I've become..." she muttered, remembering her fallen Master. She tried to remember the breathing exercises that her mother taught her to calm herself down but all that did was make her hyperventilate.
Kore pounded her fist on the wall, her eyes remaining tightly shut. She felt a hand on her shoulder and her eyes shot open, her green irises darting to the gloved hand on her shoulder. Her heart was going a mile a minute, and her breathe was loud and heavy.
The hand cautiously turned her around, letting her see Dyn. He had his helmet removed, something he now regularly did if it was just the two of them around, and a concerned look across his features. He placed his hand on her jawline, his thumb caressing her cheek.
"Hey... it's okay..."
He smiled the smallest bit, the way that always made Kore melt. In this instance, it calmed her down, allowing her to wrap her arm around his shoulders and him wrapping his arms around her waist. He pulled her close to him, his metal armor digging into her skin but she didn't mind as this had become her safe haven.
One of his hands intertwined into her hair and he kissed the side of her head.
"Can we stop somewhere? Just for a day..."
"Of course."
Dyn put Kore down and they both went up to the cockpit, Kore punching in the Location of a planet she knew of they could go to.
"Batuu?" Dyn questioned as he turned the ship to hyperspace.
"There's a known black market there to smugglers. I know a guy who can help with this." She motioned to her missing arm.
Dyn looked at her and nodded before going back to piloting. Kore turned to check on the child who was sleeping in a makeshift bed that Kore built. She moved the blanket to cover the child. She smiled and sat back in her seat.
"I love you green bean and you, amore.." Kore said before falling asleep herself.
Dyn smiled at her and whispered out "I love you too."
:*:*:*:
The two landed on the outskirts of the village of Black Spire Outpost. Kore had made a swaddle so that the child was strapped to her chest so she could hold him, but wasn't straining on her arm. Dyn helped her put it on, tying the brownish green material around her.

^ like this only the child was facing forwardDyn placed his helmet back on and the three of them left

Dyn placed his helmet back on and the three of them left. Kore snagged her Kyber Crystal and placed it in her bag before following Dyn out of the ship.
They entered the village and Kore guided them through, knowing exactly where they were headed. Dyn looked around the village, noticing all the shops and people around them.
"Are they all smugglers?" Dyn asked.
"Most. Some are good people. Others you don't want to get involved with."
"I don't get involved with anyone." Dyn stated making Kore turn and raise an eyebrow at him, remember their relations the other night. Dyn rolled his eyes and sighed loudly. "Really?" Knowing exactly what she was thinking.
Kore held up her arms innocently, snickering as they walked.
They walked up some steps and walked inside a place called Savi's Workshop. It was relatively empty, aside from the one person standing behind the counter.
"Mace?" Kore called out. The figure looked up, shock crossing their features but it soon turned to joy.
"Kore!" The person hoped over the counter and immediately ran over to hug Kore. They held her at arms length, looking over her. "I never thought I'd see you again! And now with a child!"
"Me neither Mace! But I have a little situation that could use your attention." Kore said sheepishly.
"Anything for you. And it's Shara now." Shara smiled proudly.
Kores smiled softened and she pulled Shara into a tight hug, careful of the child.
"That's a beautiful name."
"Im glad you think so. Now! Are you going to introduce me to your Mandalorian friend?"
"Oh right. Shara, this is Mando, Mando this is Shara. Shara and I were friends as children."
Shara nodded her head. "Yeah. I was supposed to train with Kore but whatever force sensitivity I had faded."
"That or you just were an extremely distracted kid who couldn't pay attention long enough to get it."
Mando smiled underneath his mask as his watched the two women talk with each other.
"So what did you need my help with?"
Kore nodded and took off the robe covering her left shoulder. Sharas eyes widened as she stared at the stump. She walked over and started to inspect it, before pulling out a measuring tape and started to take the measurements.
Kore motioned for Dyn to come over and had him take the child, and let Shara finish measuring everything she needed to. The child cooed and reached for a bottle on the counter but Dyn moved him away and said "No. Don't touch that."
Kore smiled at her two boys and Shara noticed this. She hasn't seen Kore smile like that since she was with Lucas, but this smile was more... happy. At ease. She looked at the two who made Kore this way and gave them a thankful nod of the head. Dyn noticed it and nodded back.
"Why don't you two look around the village? We might be here a while and I need Kore for obvious reasons but you two should roam around." Shara said casually, trying to get them to leave so she could grill Kore about her love life.
"I don't know-"
"Go on. Explore. I'll be fine." Kore smiled reassuringly, putting Dyn at ease. He said okay and came over to give her a quick hug before leaving the shop.
Once Shara knew he was gone she started to smack Kores arm. Kores face contorted in pain before she hit Shara back in the head.
"What the heck was that for?!"
"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!"
Kore turned red and scratched the back of her neck. "Uh we haven't exactly discussed our relationship status..."
"But you guys are totally together right?! I mean you have this glow about you-WAIT ARE YOU-"
"NO I AM NOT SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH."
Kores face was getting redder by the minute and Shara didn't feel like stopping anytime soon.
"Ohhh but you want to I can tell!" Shara was giddy, practically bouncing while she fixed up the robotic arm for her friend.
"Gods spare me this torture and strike her down." Kore prayed to whoever might be listening.
"Loser if I die you don't get your arm."
"Small sacrifice."
Shara chucked a bolt at Kore, nearly hitting her in the head. The girls were silent a moment, the only sound coming from the maintenance done on the metal arm.
"All joking aside... I can see how much you love him Kore. You look like you're letting yourself love him, and enjoy loving him. You didn't do that with Lucas."
Kore stiffened at the mention of her ex. There was so much she did wrong with that relationship, so much she regretted.
"Lucas was... Lucas was a good guy. I couldn't drag him into all my crap."
"And you can with this guy?"
"I don't... it's different. Lucas was a good guy but inside he resented that we hadn't started a family. That I kept putting off our marriage. Dy-Mando. Mando doesn't hate me because I accidentally read his mind or get annoyed when a nightmare takes over. Mando he, he's just-"
"Hey hey hey. It's okay... you don't need to explain anything to me. But Kore... I have to tell you something." Shara looked down at the arm, visibly nervous about what she had to say.
"Hm? What's up?"
Right then two sets of footsteps entered the shop and Kore looked over to see Dyn and the child walking in, Dyn holding two cups of green milk and the child holding his own cup of blue milk.
He came over and handed Kore a cup then Shara the other. Shara blinked one surprise then thanked him.
"You aren't drinking one?" She asked Dyn as he walked over and lifted up the child so he sat on the counter.
"No, I'm fine."
Kore took a gracious sip of her drink before turning back to Shara.
"So what did you want to tell me?"
"Oh, it's nothing. I'll tell you later.."
"Okay." Kore eyed Shara carefully, trying to read her mind but was getting blocked out. She narrowed her eyes the smallest of bits and knew she was hiding something.
:*:*:*:
It was almost nightfall by the time Shara finished the arm and had it placed on Kore's shoulder. Kore grunted and hissed in pain and it was put on but when the procedure was over, she wore the biggest smile.
She moved the arm back and forth, rotating her wrist, moving her fingers, then began swinging the arm around to get a feel. The arm was sleek and clean, surprising for what would be expected from the look of Shara.