DISNEYLAND SPECIAL

A/n: ok so like this has absolutely nothing to do with the story :p but I saw this photo and thought it'd be cute. So yeah. This is what happens when Kore drags Mando to Disneyland. This is going to be a clash of every Disney movie throughout the park, like the house of mouse only at Disney park. I'm bringing bac some characters I like just cuz why not. Also I'm getting antsy for ep 8 and need something to do in waiting. Hope y'all enjoy it!
- emo

^this is what Kore is wearing

No ones POV:

Mando, Kore and the child entered the park, Mando pushing the stroller that had the child in it. Kore walked beside them, a smile on her face. She practically had to drag Mando to the park after suggesting the idea.
The park was filled and the child was looking at everything in amazement. As they began walking down Main Street Kore could smell the scent of popcorn and pretzels. It was too early for the pretzel but Kore said it was never too early for popcorn and went to go get a bucket.
It was shaped like a red Mickey balloon and Kore handed it to the child after she took a few pieces herself.
"Where should we go first?" She asked as they stood in front of statue of Walt and Mickey.
"I don't care." Mando replied causing Kore to groan.
"Come on! Get in the mood! Let's have fun! Oh! I know where we can go." Kore lead them over to tomorrow land and stopped in front of Space Mountain. She smiled and Mando just looked at her.
"Really?"
"Oh shut up and let's go."
The three stood in line for almost an hour, leading Kore to ask a lot of random questions and making him answer.
Once they were on the child sat next to Mando and Kore was sitting next to a stranger. Mando wasn't exactly sure what to expect but after the ride started he immediately reached over to the kid to make sure he'd be alright.
The child giggled in joy and Kore started laughing, having fun herself. Once the ride was over the three exited the ride.
"So? What'd you think?"
"It was fun. I don't think the kid should ride it though."
"Okay we'll find more tamed rides."
Mando put the child back in the stroller and they started walking towards autotopia when they heard the sound of lightsabers clashing. Intrigued, Kore walked over to the small arena type area and watched the clash of two blue lightsabers.
The three watched the brunette and lighter brunette fight until they both held their sabers at each other's throats. They drew back with a laugh. When they noticed the three people staring they came over to introduce themselves.
"Hello, I couldn't help but notice your looks. I'm Obi-Wan." He held out his hand Kore shook it.
(A/n: yo ngl Obi is bae and if I didn't do a Mando story I definitely would've made a Obi story my babbyyyy.)
"Oh I'm sorry for staring, but you fight wonderfully. Are perhaps Jedi?"
The man laughed. "Yes I am. This is my padawan Anakin."
Kore shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you Anakin. Would it be rude to ask to challenge you two to a duel? It's been a long time since I've gotten the chance to fight another with a saber."
The two men looked at her, along with Mando.
"Why not?" Anakin said with a shrug and they all entered the small area which the duel would commence. Mando and the child sat off to the side.
"Just letting you know, we won't go easy on you." Anakin smirked.
"Oh good. Because I wasn't planning on going easy on you."
No one moved for a moment but then Anakin made the first move and Kore and Obi was blocked the hit, shoving him away. Kore and Obi turned to each other and immediately started clashing blades.