He finds out

No ones POV:

Kore sat in the chair next to the pod holding the sleeping child. She knew where they were headed. Well, not the exact destination but where they were going.
"You're taking that child in for a bounty aren't you?" Kore asked, her voice hollow.
When he didn't respond she knew she was right.
"Are they the same people? The one you're taking me to and the one it's going to?"
"Yes."
Kore nodded. She found some ease in knowing this. Maybe she could protect the child somehow? She'd darn well try she knew that.
Mando turned and tried to wake the child by shaking the pod a bit.
"Stop. Let him rest."
Mando turned so he was facing the front of the ship again and after a moment the child awoke. Kore watched as it climbed out of its pod and next to Mando.
She smiled and knew what was going to happen next. She wanted to savor the small things like this before it all ended.
Mando turned on a transmission and a guy appeared and started speaking.
"Mando. I've received your transmission. Wonderful news. Upon your return, deliver the quarry directly to the client. I have no idea if he wants to eat it or hang it on it's wall but he's very antsy. The girl is to be delivered the same. Safe passage. You know where to find me."
Kore's stomach turned hearing this. The child had gotten ahold of the small metal ball that used to be on the lever next to Mando and found it to be a good thing to chew on. Mando saw and took it away from him.
"That's not a toy."
The ship was quiet the rest of the ride and when the ship landed Mando turned to Kore.
"You want to put the cuffs on or should I?" She asked, not facing him. She'd been running from this for five years. That had taken so much from her and she was tired.
He sighed and then grabbed the metal cuffs, placing them around her wrists.
"I'm sorry." He said quietly.
Kore just shook her head. "No. You're not."
Mando got up and started walking out, the pod following him. Kore followed a few steps behind them. She wasn't in a hurry to get where they were headed. Kore knew she technically could get away from Mando, make it so she'd never have to deal with him again. But she'd never go back to that way of life and there was no way she'd ever abandon the child.
They got to where they were going and once inside they stood in front of a man sitting at a desk, another man next to him.
"Yes..." the man got up and came by with a fob, it beeping loudly. "Yes, yes, yes! Yes.."
The other man came over and scanned the child with a red light. "Very healthy. Yes."
"Your reputation was not unwarranted."
"How many fobs did you give out?"
"This asset was of extreme importance to me. I had to ensure it's delivery." The man walked back to his desk. "But to the winner... go the spoils." He pulled out a small white crate and opened it up.
Mando looked at it and walked over, taking a piece of the metal in his hand.
"Such a large bounty, for such a small package."
The baby was taken out of the room. Kore eyed the stormtroopers next to her.
She remembered how many of them she'd killed and closed her eyes, trying to escape. She felt a hand around her arm and at first she thought it was Mando so she relaxed slightly. But when she opened her eyes she saw the white helmet that she thought she'd destroyed years ago. Her breathe caught in her throat and she struggled with her anxieties that built up.
The grip on her tightened as she tried to back away.
"Where do you think you're going? We haven't even had our fun yet. You remember me don't you?" The stormtrooper took off his helmet to reveal the large scars that decorated his face. His mouth twisted into a gross smile as he stared at Kore, who looked like a deer caught in headlights. "I bet you thought you killed me?"
"I-"
The man grabbed her side and Kore was a mix of disgust and anxiousness. His hand moved to her lower back... where her saber was being kept.
"Ah look. The weapon that delivered this deed to my face... will be the same to do this to you."
Two more stormtroopers grabbed her and dragged her out of the room. Kore started to thrash in their arms and they quickly took her away.
Mando looked at the stormtrooper who held Kore's weapon.
"What are you going to do with her?" He asked.
"Not that it's any of your concern, Mandalorian, but she's about to pay for what she's done." As the man was walking out, the other male grabbed his arm, stopping him.
"Remember. We need her alive."
"Don't remind me."
:*:*:*:
Kore was strapped to a metal table, arms and legs bound. Other then physical struggling, she made no attempt to escape. She knew she deserved this. Death was just too good for her.
The man who sat at the desk earlier came into the room.
"Hello Kore. Let's chat."
Kore twisted in her restraints, wanting to get out of them desperately.
"We know what you can do. And we need you're help."
Kore sneered at the man and leaned up as much as she could.
"I'd rather be shot in the face... no no no. I'd rather every life I've ever taken come back and make me suffer for what I did to them, than help you."
The mans once happy (if you could call it that) turned sour and the other man came up to her. The green light of her weapon shown and Kore could feel as it neared the skin of her neck.
"Remember. Don't kill, but don't hesitate to rough her up."
"Gladly."
Kores chest started moving up and down rapidly preparing for what's to come.
:*:*:*:
He lived up to his promise. Her entire midriff was covered in new wounds that opened and closed all at once. Her burns were being controlled by the force, draining her energy faster then she realized. Soon she passed out for a long deserved rest.
When she awoke the sound of blasters going off filled her ears. Kore was a little more rested and as she started getting up the restraints popped open. She looked down and saw her black scarred wrists and her tore up stomach.
She sighed, sending deep pain echoing through her stomach. She walked over to the table where her patched up bag was sitting (Mando brought it along for her) and grabbed the black robes in it. Kore slipped them on to hide the damage done to her, feeling disgusted with herself. She grabbed her cracked goggles too, placing them on over her eyes.
The shooting only got louder and Kore prepared herself for whatever may be behind it. When the door open relief flooded through her making her weak in the knees.
"Come on. We need to get the kid."
Kore nodded and quickly walked over to him.
"Did you get new armor?" She asked as she noticed the new silver look. He just looked and her and muttered a "yeah."
She followed him as they went through the halls until they got to the room with the male with glasses. He stood in front of a table that had the child under a machine. Mando shot the droid that was in the air and it fell to the floor.
"No please! Please don't hurt him! It's just a child! Please. No. No! Please. No, no, no!"
Mando shoved the man to the ground and pointed his gun at him while Kore ran over to the child.
"What did you do to it?" Mando asked.
Kore picked up the child while Mando continued to threaten the man with his blaster.
Kore grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the room, holding the child close to her.
They dodged a couple stormtroopers, but got caught when entering another room.
While Mando was dealing with them, Kore came face to face with her past for the second time in the last 24 hours.
"Well. You look like you almost have a heart holding that thing." He spit out.
Kore snapped. Her hand flew up and with the swiftest of motions, his neck snapped.
Kore sighed and went to go grab her light saber from him. She bounced the child a couple times whispering "oh honey. You're never allowed to do that."
She caught up with Mando once again, and right as they entered the next room they were surrounded by 4 stormtroopers.
"Get down..." Mando whispered to her as the stormtroopers were barking orders.
"Wait. What she's holding is very valuable. Here."
The two slowly knelt down before Mando released a series of small missiles at them.
He grabbed her hand as the last one dropped and pulled her out of the building.
They were headed to Mando's ship but of course they weren't that lucky to have no bumps in the road.
They made it to nearly the end when people from Mando's guild surrounded them. Kore hugged the child closer and pulled out her saber.
"Welcome back Mando! Now tell your little lady to put the package down."
"Bite me jacka**!" Kore shouted.
"Step aside. I'm going to my ship."
"She puts the bounty down and perhaps I'll let you pass."
"The kid and girl are coming with me."
"If you truly care about the kid, then you'll put it on the speeder and we'll discuss terms."
"How do I know I can trust you?" Mando asked looking between the man and the speeder.
"Because I'm your only hope."
Mando didn't say anything and he guided Kore to the speeder slowly, standing in front of it for a moment before shooting one of the guys and jumping in the back. Kore followed suit and they lay flat in the speeder, hiding from the wave of gun fire.
"Drive!" Mando shouted at the droid who refused. He pulled out his blaster and repeated the words, this time the droid obliged.
They didn't get far before the droid was shot and the speeder stopped. The three hid amongst the rubble, keeping silent.
Mando took out his rifle and shot one of the men.
"That's one impressive weapon!"
"Here's what I'm going to do. I'm gonna walk to my ship with the kid and girl and you're gonna let it happen."
"No. How about this? We take the kid and girl and if you try to stop us, we kill you and we strip your body for parts."
Kore watched as two guys came up and were about to grab Mando.
"Look out!" She pushed him aside and got into a tussle with the men. The sound of a blaster went off and Kore fell to the floor.
Mando looked at her, fear creeping over him even if he didn't know that what it was.
"Kore!" He shouted. Mando quickly grabbed the child right as the gunfire resumed. It was loud, almost deafening, but that sound awoke her. The monster Kore kept at bay for the last five years.
Mando shot fire at the crowd, but it ran out quick and they were closing in again.
Kore turned on her saber and sliced the man closest to her.
Everyone turned to see what happened and watched as the black figure stood, saber dragging against the floor. One person fired at her. Then another. And another. And soon everyone was firing at her and Mando, but she easily blocked it with her weapon. It looked as if she wasn't even trying, just a wave of green.
"Get to the ship!" She screamed.
More Mandalorians came to their aid, allowing them to make their escape.
They got on the ship and flew off the planet in a haste.
Kore panted as she put her saber away and Mando turned to look at her.
"What happened back there?"