Hell blood (Edited)

Start from the beginning

Palace of Vardasia.

"Let's begin the ritual," Valentine said.

He was dressed in a blood red cloak.

Rafi placed the Lunarike pendant on a box with the shape and outline of the Lunarike pendant carved on it.

Ascende Superius
Pavilia Hecrydos
Cevilia Nematovia

Rafi chanted and Valentine placed his hands on the pendants.

He waited with his eyes closed for something to happen.

Tired of waiting, Valentine opened his eyes.

"What happened?!" Valentine shouted angrily.

"Perhaps there is something that ought to be done that we haven't done," Rafi replied calmly.

"Get me every scholar in the Kingdom, check every book in the royal library, find me what I need to do, this blood moon must not pass over!" Valentine shouted.

***

"What is happening?" Lucille asked as guards ran here and there.

"Valentine," Matthew replied.

"He is looking for the last item to complete the ritual," Matthew said.

"Matthew he will know what it is!" Valentine voice echoed loudly.

"It's showtime," Matthew said as Valentine got closer.

"Matthew what is the last requirement to possess the evil side of the pendant?" Valentine asked fiercely.

"I don't know it and even if I do I will never tell you," Matthew said and returned Valentine's fierce gaze.

"Then I'll have to do this," Valentine said and then stared at Matthew.

"He is going to peer into your memory," Vanessa said.
" I knew," Matthew said.
He immediately began to think of things he wanted Valentine to see."

You are a loser
A knife stabs Valentine in the gut.
"You are a traitor," Patricia said
"24 lashes."
Valentine is whipped continuously.

"Make it stop!" Valentine screamed; groaning and holding on to the gates of the cell.

Vanessa is your daughter

Suddenly Valentine sat on the floor, groaning as he held on to the cell's gate.

Matthew then hit Valentine's head with his elbow and snatched the key from Valentine.

He began to hurriedly open the cell's gate.

They then all began to run away as Valentine crawled behind.

"Where do you think you are going to?" Eudora stretched her hands towards them and they froze.

"Hell blood, we need an hell blood" Rafi said and flung his fingers, unfreezing them.