Is This the End?

Emerald kingdom...........

Grace, Marco and Pike return back to the palace and head for the beach.

Isa and Hollando find Elsa and Marlo somehow and decide to take things to the next level with a fight.

Outside an abandoned house Isa and Hollando prepare to fight Elsa and Marlo, Hollando fights Elsa while Isa fights Marlo.

Hollando's P.O.S

Hollando: prepare to die!

Elsa: we have no idea, what you're talking about, but if it's a fight you want a fight you'll get. Dark magic: spiral cords of death!

Cords came out of Elsa's hand and shot directly at Hollando but he dodge them instantly and sent a counter spell her way.

Hollando: nature magic: mother natures curse!

Hollando yelled as an earthquake and wild fire started to chase Elsa.

Elsa: great how am I suppose to stop this fire?

Hollando: having trouble?

I said as I smirked at the fair maiden.

Elsa: no! Yo Marlo, let's switch.

Marlo: finally! Princess flamey over here isn't much of a competition.

Isa: I'll show you competition you murderer.

Elsa: again we're not murderers.

Elsa moved from Hollando and faced Isa while Marlo went head on with Hollando.

Hollando: nature magic: vines of vengeance!

Marlo: I wouldn't try that if I were you, puppet magic: puppeteers wish!

Marlo yelled then Hollando stopped moving.

Hollando: what type of magic is that! And why can't I move.

Marlo: it's puppet magic, you can't move because I said so. Now sister Elsa finish princess Flamey and let's get going.

Elsa: hold on! Dark magic: spiral cords of death, blades of affliction!

The ground rumbled then Isa's surrounding turned black as she was held by black cords and being tortured by Elsa's dangerously sharp blades.

Isa: argh! Your gonna pay! You killed my family and now you wanna kill me? I won't let it!

Isa first burnt off the cords with her fire magic, then healed herself.

Elsa: aww the princess can't handle a little fight.

Isa: shut it! Now die! Fire magic: flames of doom!

Isa yelled as her whole body lit up, she sparked a bit in the process as she sent her burning hot flames towards Elsa.

Elsa: dark magic: shield of darkness!

Hollando: I'm tired of this stupid fight! I don't wanna give up, but I can't keep going.

I said as I fell to the ground with tears in my eyes.

Isa: get your butt back up!

Hollando: you know, Grace was right, violence isn't the answer to everything. I give up.

Marlo: finally!

Isa: maybe your right.

Elsa: hold on, why did you guys want to kill us?

Hollando: it's a long story.

Marlo: well I don't wanna hear it.

Isa: who wants to go to the beach?

Elsa: oh.... oh.... me! Me!

Grace's P.O.S

Grace: hey Marco, Pike wanna play volleyball?

Marco: yeah, I do!

Pike: I'll pass, I'm worried about Isa, you guys know these last few months have been hard on her.

Grace: hard on her? These last few months have been hard on all of us!

Marco: guys please don't get into am argument, I'm sick and tired of seeing the group like this.

Grace: then what should we do Marco!

Marco: just forget about it.

I sat on a rock as I watched the sun set.

Isa: it's beautiful, isn't it?

I turned around and I was greeted by the face of my older sister.

Grace: Isa? What're you doing here? I thought you wanted revenge.

Hollando: yeah we did, but you were right violence isn't the answer to everything sometimes it's better to talk about how you feel.

Pike: so? You guys are fine now?

Isa: yep!

Hollando: oh yeah, guys meet Elsa and Marlo.

Hollando said as he pointed at the two figures beside him.

Elsa: hey guys.

Marlo: sup people.

Grace: ok guys, since everyone's happy lets go play some volleyball.

Marco: wait!

Elsa: what now?

Marco: let's have a party, after the the volleyball game.

Grace: sure.

Pike: cool with me.

Isa: k.

Hollando: what ever.

Marco: and one last thing, let's make a promise to never fight or leave each other, we'll always be there for each other no matter what, and most importantly let's always remember queen Mabel of Orchid valley.

Isa/Pike: we promise.

Hollando: I promise.

Grace/Marco: we promise.

Pike: group hug!

We all hugged each other with our new friends of course.

Marlo: time to play volleyball.

Complete...........

Next chapter epilogue.