Reclaiming the throne.

Mabel's P.O.S

The journey to Diamond kingdom wasn't easy but we finally made it. Everything here was made out of diamonds from Diamond trees to Diamond buildings even the people had diamonds around them. In general the view was beautiful.

Isa: it's beautiful.

Pike: yeah, like you.

Isa slapped the back of Pike's head as usual.

Isa: not in public!

Mabel: ahh, at least you guys our happy, where's Hollando?

Pike: in his room, he's still mad about what happened yesterday so we should leave him for a while.

Mabel: ok. I'm gonna meet Marco.

I left Pike and Isa to continue their fighting "session" with each other and went to look for Marco. I went down the hall and passed a couple of rooms then I finally reached his room. So, I knocked then entered.

Mabel: hey Marco. Are you ok?

Marco: hi and I'm doing great, what do you need? I hope it isn't about the fight yesterday?

Mabel: oh no, I need your help.

Marco: sure. What can I do?

Mabel: about me transferring my powers to the Sceptre......

Marco: yeah.

Mabel: I need you to follow me to the highest mountain in this kingdom.

Marco: ok, I'll do anything for you my queen.

Mabel: thanks.

I was on my way out then Marco called me back.

Marco: Mabel and one more thing, you have to bring the person you're gonna transfer your powers to.

Mabel: sure.

Hollando's P.O.S

It's been six hours since Marco said I'm the next king of Diamond kingdom, what are the people going to say? What of they don't accept me as their ruler?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock on the door.

Hollando: come in!

The door opened and I saw my older sister starring at me with excitement.

Mabel: hey baby brother! Today's gonna be your coronation! Aren't you excited?

Hollando: I'm not! I'm freaking out here! I..... I don't want to do this.

I was scared but it looked like Mabel was enjoying herself because the next thing I heard was her laughter.

Hollando: you think this is funny?

Mabel: Hollando calm down ok.

Mabel said as she sat beside me on my bed.

Mabel: I've been through this phase, I know how you feel, you've got new responsibilities and challenges, yes it can be scary but always remember that you having a loving family that'll always support you.

Hollando: thanks.

I pulled my sister in for a big hug.

Mabel: now let's get ready for your coronation. The castle's up a head.

Diamond kingdom..........

Mabel's P.O.S

Mabel: come on guys let's go!

Hollando: it's my coronation but your the one that's excited.

Mabel: why wouldn't I be! Where's Grace?

Grace: I'm here.

Grace said while she glared daggers at Marco.

Isa: let's move people! Single file! No pushing! Last one there's a smelly sock.

Mabel: when are we gonna grow up?

I said as I facepalmed at the gang while they were trying to enter the castle.
I was the last one in but who cares? Anyway when we entered the castle there was a temporary king that was glad to leave the throne for Hollando, at first the king and some old geezers who happened to be the elders didn't believe us but we proved them wrong with grandfather Hollando's book. The coronation was gonna take place immediately because having an unclaimed throne would cause chaos not only in Diamond kingdom but in all the realms.

Mabel: thank you for your time and support.

Diego: thank you too, my queen. I'll call some of our servants to show you and your friends to your rooms.

Mabel: sure.

A couple of servants came and rushed to us and did as they were told we followed them quickly and as we went we could see the elders planning the coronation already.

Diego: spread the word around the kingdom that king Hollando has arrived and his coronation is happening today.

Guard: yes my Lord.