Gone.

Diamond kingdom.......

On the highest mountain in Diamond kingdom the gang consisting of Marco, Hollando, Isa and Grace stand there in shock. As Mabel reveals the sceptre of light.

Mabel's P.O.S

Hollando: woah! What's that.

Mabel: the sceptre of light, now Grace stand here with me in the middle. And please hurry I don't have time!

Isa: but what's going on, Mabel I'm scared.

Mabel: calm down Isa, everything is going to be alright, now let me do this before it's too late, I don't have time.

Marco: what're you hiding from us Mabel.

Mabel: I'll tell you later but there's no time. Grace hold me!

I yelled as we stood in the centre of the mountain. Grace held me tightly as I felt my powers getting sucked out of me and being placed in the Sceptre and Grace.

Grace: the powers too much! I can't handle it.

Mabel: hold on a little longer!

I finished with the transfer, then I pulled away from Grace as she started breathing heavily.

Mabel: now Grace, Princess of Diamomd kingdom and daughter of Orchid valley, by the power vested in me I now make you the new mage of light, may the light in your heart shine bright enough to destroy your enemies.

I said as I gave her the sceptre and fell to the ground to cough out blood.

Isa: Mabel! What's happening to you!

Grace: her time's up.

Hollando: what do you mean?

Grace: she going! away from all of us forever!

Marco: but why! She doesn't deserve this!

I heard Marco say as he started breaking down.

Mabel: guys it's ok, I'm fine.

Isa: no your not! Your lying! Mabel please don't leave me like mum and dad! Don't go! Please we still need you, the kingdom needs you! The realms need you! I need you! Don't go.

Mabel: I'm sorry Isabella but I was always meant to die young, its part of my destiny, I'm sorry.

Hollando: I'll not let you go! Isa heal her!

Isa: healing magic: princess flower basket!

Isa yelled as she laid by my side and tried to heal me but I shoved her away from me.

Isa: what the heck is wrong with you Mabel! Let me heal you!

Mabel: No! Now listen! All of you!  Kill Madonna's descendants! Avenge me and our parents! And remember to love each other no matter what.

I said as everything turned pitch black.

Grace's P.O.S

Isa: she's not breathing! She's gone!

Isa said as she closed Mabel's eyes as she started disintegrating.

Isa: she left me! She left me alone!  She went away! She promised she'd never go!

Hollando: Isa calm down.

Isa: no!

Isa yelled as fire started coming out of her body because she was angry, that's a thing we've all noticed, when she's mad she sparks up and lits herself.

(A/N: don't forget Isa has two kinds of powers).

Marco: Isa no!

Isa: stay away from me!

She yelled as she shoved her hair aside because it covered her face.

Isa: Mabel left! Because of you! She left me all alone! I'll kill you! I swear I will!

She yelled as she pointed at me.

Grace: me?

Isa: shut up and die! Fire magic: dragons wrath!

Marco: Isa no!

Marco and Hollando grabbed her be for she could attack me.

Hollando: shh, it's ok calm down.

Hollando said as Isa cried in his arms.

Hollando: Marco grab Grace and bring her to the palace.

Hollando said as he carried Isa bridal style back to the palace.

Grace: is she gonna be ok?

Marco: let's just hope so.

Complete............

Aww, poor Isa she lost her sister, the one who looked out for her. I can't even live without my sister for a second.

Anyways...... I hope you like it.

tbankie out sadly 😕☹...........