The Sceptre of light 1.

Three years later..............

Orchid valley.......

Mabel's dream*(Authors P.O.V)

It's dark in a cold creepy forest, Mabel is running for her life and being chased by a masked person who happens to be an old lady, she stops at the end of a cliff and jolts back a bit. She's panting a lot, thinking of how to escape but she's too late, the old lady caught up with her.

Old lady: and where do you think your going?

Mabel: leave me alone! You can't harm me! I'm the mage of light.

Old lady: think again!

Mabel: stay back, I'm warning you!

The old lady fires a dark blast at her yelling.

Old lady: fire magic: dark flames!

Mabel doesn't know what to do so she dives to her right and rolls on the ground.

Mabel: you asked for it! Light magic: blinding rays!

The old lady gets temporily blind, then Mabel uses the chance to escape, she runs down a sloppy hill into a town and keeps running until she sees Grace a few steps ahead of her.

Mabel: Grace? What's she doing here?

Grace: Mabel your ok, we have to go there's an old lady and-

Grace stops then looks behind Mabel and sees the old lady she tries to warn Mabel using body language, but she didn't get it so Grace shoves her out the way and a blast hits her.

Mabel: Grace!! No!!!

End of dream*

Mabel's P.O.S*

I wake up covered in cold sweat, sitting on my bed, thinking of the nightmare I had. I get out of bed and run straight to Grace's room were I saw her sleeping soundly.

Mabel: thank goodness, she's ok.

I walk through the hallway back to my room still thinking of my nightmare, what could that dream mean?

Three nights later...

I've been having these strange dreams of an old lady and Grace, what could it mean? Maybe I should consult the elders of the valley.

Heart of Orchid Valley...

I went to Mateo's house, he was the head of the elders so I decided to ask him, I walked to his house in a disguise and approached a pretty little cottage and knocked at the door several times then the door opens and I see-

Mabel: Mateo! It's so good to see you again.

Mateo: who are you?

Mabel: I guess he doesn't recognise me in disguise. It's me Mabel.

He raises his eyebrow and wonders where he heard that name.

Mabel: it's me Mabel, Queen Mabel of Orchid valley, the Mabel that killed Fiona, the Mabel that saved the realms.

Mateo: oh! that Mabel, come in your highness.

He gestures for me to come in, I entered and sat on a soft pretty blue sofa.

Mateo: so what brings you here?

Mabel:- well, you see I've been having these strange dreams of an old lady and Grace and I'm here to ask for its interpretation.

Mateo: strange dreams? Old lady? Grace? Interpretation? How long has this been happening .

Mabel: um..... it's been three nights now.

Mateo: tell me the dream with no detail left out.

I tell him exactly what happened then he sighs for a while and continues.

Mateo: well Mabel that's a really strange dream.

Mabel: can you interprete it.

Mateo: yes, but please don't cry.

Mabel: don't cry? What do you mean.

He sighs while wiping a tear drop.

Mateo: you see Mabel you said Grace died well-

Mabel: well?

Mateo: the good news is she's not going to die.

I sighed with relief.

Mateo: but the bad news is that your going to d.. d......die!

Mabel: what how's that possible?

Mateo: I don't know! But that's what I don't understand your mind is blocking me from interpreting the rest of the dream.

Mabel: what do you mean the rest of the dream?

Mateo: the dream hasn't ended, yes, Grace died but what happened to you and the old lady? Until you finish dreaming I can't help you.

Mabel: but am I still gonna die? How much time do I have left?

Mateo:- I don't know if your going to die but just in case look for a way to pass your powers down to someone. And you have less than two months.

Mabel: how am I gonna pass my powers?

Mateo: that's up to you. I'm very sorry.

I stood up and walked out the door with my head down. And thought of different things especially the fact that I was dying.

Mabel: I'm gonna die in less than two months, I have to pass my powers, who's going to rule the kingdom? Who'll take care of Isa?

I hadn't realised I had gotten to the castle, when I did I went to the castles 'wreck' room and found the gang playing.

Grace: hey Mabel! Come play with us!

Grace whined since she was the youngest among us and she had these innocent blue eyes you couldn't resist so, I had no choice but to play with them.

Mabel: what're you guys playing?

Marco: truth or dare!

Pike: I call truth on Mabel!

Isa slapped the back of Pike's head and said-

Isa: you can't call truth on her you dummy, she has the right to pick herself.

Mabel: it's ok, I was going to pick truth anyways.

Isa: whatever you say.

Marco: ok, Mabel since you've pick truth, is it true that you have the Sceptre of light.

Mabel: no, and what's the Sceptre of light?

I pulled Marco a way from the others and questioned him.

Mabel: what's the Sceptre of light?

Marco: well it's an ancestral sceptre from Sapphire realm that was owned by the first mage of light but it was stolen by someone and taken to Diamond kingdom.

Mabel: Marco do you know if I can store my powers in the Sceptre?

Marco: as a matter of fact yes you can. But you need to hold the Sceptre at the peak of the highest mountain in Diamond kingdom at midnight then your powers will be stored.

Mabel: well, since it's that simple.

I walked away from Marco and went to the centre of the room.

Mabel: everyone I have an announcement.

Isa: what is it?

Mabel: were going to Diamond kingdom.

Hey my lovely readers, I might have changed the story a bit but it's still interesting right?

Tell me what you think by commenting and voting.