King Hollando of Diamond kingdom.

Mabel's P.O.S

I got ready for Hollando's coronation quickly, I put on a blue off shouldered, ankle length dress with a silver lining around the waist, silver diamond earrings and a bracelet with silver coloured heels then finally I let my black shoulder length hair follow on my back, with a diamond tiara. My make up was simple, I used a wine coloured lip stick.

Mabel: perfect!

I grabbed a purse from the walk in closet in my room and went to the throne room.

The place was packed with people a couple of the guests welcomed me and we spoke about crappy royal stuff. I saw Isa and Grace at the other side so I went to them after excusing myself from my unwanted conversation.

Mabel: hey girls, you look great.

Isa wore a yellow ball gown with floral designs with light brown heels a flower tiara was in her waist length, pony tailed hair she wore diamond earrings and finally she wore a pink shade of lip gloss with little make up but looked flawless.

Grace wore a red double slit cold shouldered dress with black heels a diamond hair pin was in her blonde high bun she wore a red shade of lip stick with little diamond shaped earrings.

Mabel: where are the boys?

Isa: helping Hollando get ready.

Mabel: ok.

A couple of minutes passed then Hollando came out, we did the normal things that happen at coronations, the people welcomed their new king and did some other stuff that Hollando had to attend to immediately. Some guests started leaving later because it was already eleven at night so, I used the opportunity to drag Marco with me.

Mabel: Marco get ready, let's go to the mountain peak.

Marco: sure but hurry don't forget it has to be exactly at midnight.

Mabel: ok I'll be back.

Marco: wait! Where's the mountain?

Mabel: behind the castle.

Marco: ok and don't forget to bring the person you're gonna transfer your powers to.

Mabel: sure.

We went our separate ways then I went to Grace's room hoping she would be there. I knocked then opened the door. Grace was in her room taking of her earrings she stopped when she saw my reflection in the mirror.

Mabel: Grace let's go, I need your help, you promised to help me with anything right?anyway no questions! And change your clothes into something more adventurous.

Grace: but -

Mabel: I said no questions.

I left grace's room and ran to my, I took off my heels and other things then I wore something less princessy. I grabbed the Sceptre from my closet.

I ran out of my room I saw Marco waiting for me.

Marco: are you ready?

Mabel: yep!

Grace shortly joined us and the expression on her face was scary.

Grace: what's he doing here?

Mabel: there's no time to explain.

I dragged both Marco and Grace to castle gates it was obviously dark so it was time for magic.

Mabel: light magic: brightening rays!

Marco: your light isn't that bright, Mabel is there something wrong?

Mabel: I'm just a little tired that's all.

Grace: maybe I could help you. Lunar magic: twinkling stars!

The stars started twinkling brighter of course.

Mabel: thanks.

We ran until we reached the foot of the diamond shaped mountain.

Mabel: how are we gonna climb up?

This part's not interesting, I'm sorry

Complete........... 👍