will you help me?

Last time on secret of the realms ...........

Mabel: everyone I have an announcement.

Isa: what is it?

Mabel: we're going to Diamond kingdom.

Present........

Mabel's P.O.S 

Isa: why?

Mabel: well, we deserve a break, so, let's have some fun.

Grace: yeah!

Night time........

The journey to Diamond kingdom is going to take a while so, me and the gang are leaving tomorrow. After the annoucement Grace noticed me being sluggish a bit, she questioned me a couple of times but I didn't tell her the real reason for my sluggishness. I'm not ready to let the gang know that I'm dying soon, the thought of death is sending shivers up my spine.

Mabel: I just became queen, I can't die now, Isa can't rule the kingdom she's still too young.

As I was thinking, my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

Knock*

Mabel: come in!

The door opens and I see a certain blue eyed blondie, with a wide smile as usual.

Mabel: Grace? What are you doing here at this time?

I asked her looking at my invisible watch while acting like a mum.

she ran towards my bed and sat beside me.

Grace: Bel, I'm worried about you, you've been acting strange since the announcement you made.

Mabel: acting strange? I'm fine, I'm just stressed that's all.

Grace: you're lying!

I don't know how but Grace always knows when I'm lying, (it's kinda creepy).

Mabel: I'm not!

Grace: yes you are, Bel you know you can tell me anything.

Mabel: should I tell her? Maybe I should.

Grace: if you don't tell me I'll tell the others.

Mabel: no! I'll tell you, you win.

Grace: so what's the matter?

Mabel: I'll tell you on one condition.

Grace: what?

Mabel: promise me you won't tell the others especially Isabella.

Grace: I promise.

Mabel: well, you see I've been having these strange dreams about you and an old lady with fire magic.

Grace: ok so? Tell me the details.

Mabel: in the dream you died while trying to save me.

Grace: I did?

Mabel: yeah, that's why I didn't tell anyone.

Grace: do you know the meaning of the dream?

Mabel: yes, but it has a bad meaning.

Grace: what's the meaning.

Mabel: Mateo said you aren't going to die but I'm going to die in less than two months.

Grace: what!!! But you can't die you already died once, you can't leave us especially Isa who'll take care of her? Who'll rule the kingdom if your gone? Who'll be the mage of light and protector of the realms?

Mabel: Grace calm down! It's ok, I'm scared but you might be able to help me.

Grace: me? How can I help? My powers aren't even strong, I'm just a weakling. Ask one of the others.

Mabel: don't say that! You haven't mastered your powers yet that's why there weak because you don't try to improve them, and I wouldn't ask for your help if I didn't need it, I chose you because you have better qualities than the others even Isabella. Now will you help me?

Sup people, well I changed the idea of the story, I added the old parts with some amazing ideas I just had.

If I made any mistakes I'm sorry I've been really busy, ever since I deleted the old parts, I've been typing for three days straight. 😟😭