Queen Mabel's Story.

The world of ours is divided into four realms:

Emerald kingdom, Sapphire Realm, Diamond kingdom and Orchid Valley.

In between the Realms are the Forest of light and Darkness. The forest was created over two thousand years ago by an evil sorceress, Madonna.

Madonna was a kind-hearted spirited young woman who lived with her family between the realms, but one day a terrible incident struck when Madonna's family was killed by the first king of Orchid valley, since the death of her family Madonna swore to avenge her family, by going to the great forest.

Elders of Orchid Valley had warned folks not to go to the forest because it was controlled by an evil dragon spirit, the folks thought it was only a myth.

Madonna was wise. So, she went to the forest the day her family was killed and was eventually possessed by the dragon spirit. Madonna had lost control of her body, now her only goal was to wipe out each and every King and Queen of Orchid valley when the King had learnt of this he sent Hollando his most powerful sorcerer to find Madonna and destroy her, but what Hollando didn't know was that Madonna was unstoppable in the forest.

Hollando had made different potions to stop Madonna but he made them in vain because in trying to stop her, he passed away but he made half of the forest pure and anyone who received the power would control the world, but no one knew of this including Madonna.

~100 years later~

On a cold winter morning in the heart of Orchid Valley, there I was preparing to be Queen when suddenly we were attacked by my half sister, Princess Fiona. She killed Errick my soon-to-be husband and the next king of Emerald kingdom, she took my throne, my kingdom and my people.

On this very day I lost everything not because I was helpless but because I was weak and afraid I knew what Fiona said was the truth I was naive and immature to become Queen and I believed her I couldn't trust my instincts, I let my guard down, I couldn't stand up for myself, I was banished from my own kingdom, now I'm left wondering through Realms trying to take my kingdom back.

~2 years later~

After Fiona took over orchid Valley I moved to Emerald kingdom, the place I was to go after my wedding with Errick, but no one knew who I was only the royals did, I had changed my identity to protect myself and the people of Emerald kingdom, from Princess Mabel, I became Diana, a beautiful young woman.

When Fiona had taken over Orchid Valley she also conquered Sapphire Realm and half of Diamond Kingdom she was in control of three realms now and if I didn't do something the world would end. I needed to figure a way to stop Fiona but I needed help so I consulted the royals and their sorcerers.

~Back in Orchid valley~

Queen Fiona made everyone slaves, people suffered so much that they had to look for ways to escape. The Orchid Valley I once knew turned to a place of sadness and no one was safe.

~On my way to the castle of Emerald Kingdom~

A friend came along. I never knew why people accepted me everywhere I went, after all, I was a stranger, but I knew there were still good people in this world.

Grace was the great grand daughter of late Hollando it was a really big honour meeting her. So, I decided to tell her my secret since she was a citizen of Orchid Valley too.

I told her to promise me never to tell anyone my secret but she would tell people only when the time was right. When we had arrived at the castle we immediately went to the throne room, the royals of the kingdom weren't of much help, they had only said something about some Great Forest of Light and Darkness, now I had to start looking for a weird place with lots of trees with the help of a confusing map they had given to me and Grace.