Revenge.

Diamond kingdom........

Time skip...........

A couple of months passed after Mabel's death, Isa almost killed Grace and herself but was stopped by Marco, Hollando and Pike.

It was hard for Hollando to rule the kingdom but Marco stood by him as his temorary royal advisor.

Pike and Isa got engaged.......

Orchid valley's new ruler was Isabella and the new mage of light and protector of the realms was Grace as mentioned in the last chapter.

Grace and Marco moved to diamond kingdom and got married in Sapphire realm cause Marco was the crowned Prince.

spies were sent to look for Madonna's descendants..........

And last two descendants were found. Time to see what's happening.

General P.O.S

What do you mean there's two? Hollando yelled as he got up from his throne. Your highness please calm down! One of the elders said as he shivered from Hollando's cold voice as it echoed through the room.

You see your majesty the last two descendants are in Emerald kingdom, Elsa and Marlo are they're names. The guard said then he left with Hollando's permission. Elsa? Marlo? Grace said as she paced back and forth.

I've heard those names before, Grace said as she kept trying to remember the names. Aha! Marlo is Errick's step bother and Elsa is well their sister.

So your saying Mabel's ex's siblings are the culprits? Isa said as she stood with a bored expression. Yes, Grace said emotionless.

Then let's go get them before they get us! Hollando said as he got off his throne. It is time! Time to kill our enemies.  

Six hours later............

Emerald kingdom..............

Grace: guys were here!

Marco: ok, so what're we gonna do? We can't just walk in and kill them you know right?

Hollando: then what should we do?

Isa: I say we set their house on fire.

Isa said as she created a flame with her hands.

Grace: violence isn't the answer to everything guys, maybe we could just talk to them and the-

Hollando: that's enough! Plus Mabel said we should avenge her, have you forgotten they killed our parents.

Grace: no they didn't! It was Madonna that killed them so why should they be punished because of what their ancestor did? And maybe Mabel was wrong after all.

Pike: I agree with Grace on this one guys, violence isn't the answer to everything sometimes it's better to talk things out, you guys are just hurt.

Marco: yeah, I agree with them too, violence just leads to more anger, you guys should just chill.

Isa: no! I'm gonna find them with or without you!

Hollando: I'm coming with you.

Grace: guys wait! I know your mad but......... I don't understand why you guys don't wanna calm down.

Isa: we're not like you Grace! I don't know why your acting so calm! When you should be mad.

Grace: I'm the one thats meant to be the angriest right now! I mean I saw mum die and I couldn't do anything!

(A/N: remember the child that screamed at the end of the mages of the celestial bodies story, yeah that was Grace).

Hollando: then come with us, and avenge mum, dad and Mabel!

Grace: no! I'm staying back in the Emerald castle with Marco and Pike. Come on boys, when you guys are done with what ever your doing feel free to meet us at the beach.

Isa: whatever, come on brother it is time to avenge our family.

Complete.........