Well, if This isn't Counterproductive

"I thought you said you had this under control Stiles?" Scott yelled jumping out of Lydia's car. Newt and I, along with the other gladers were standing in my driveway when their pack pulled up. "I do have this under control. I know what I'm doing." I calmly stated looking him in his eyes. "If you had it under control then how did Aris get taken? He's your friend and you don't seem the least bit concerned. The stiles I know-" he explained but I held my hand out to stop him. "I am concerned Scott I know what I'm doing. It's not your place to tell me how to handle this situation. I've done this plenty of times before, I've got it under control." I yelled in his face Scott was visibly angry at this point. Well what I said was true though it's not his place. Then again say this wasn't part of my plan, he and his friends were too worried about getting the students out safe that they weren't looking out for each other. It is his fault just as much mine.

"That son of a bitch, he did it, come here!" Jorge yelled from a computer in the back of one of the cars. We all gathered around Jorge smiling and laughing. "What is it?" Scott asked and Newt looked at him and smiled. "That Scotty boy-" he pointed to the computer. "Is a tracker that Aris activated showing us where their location is." Newt patted him on the shoulder but Scott pushed him into a wall. Quickly followed by me pointing a gun to his head. The pack rushed to move me but Minho, Brenda, and everybody else pointed their weapons at the pack. "You used him as bait?" Scott yelled. "Mate I'm going to have to ask you to get off me." Newt calmly said while I nudged the gun into the back of Scott's head. "Scott I hate to do this, but I will shoot you if you do anything to harm him." Malia gasped and lunges forward but Minho stepped in front of her and cocked his gun, he winked at her which made her growl. Expected of course.

Scott let go of Newt and we all put down our weapons. I walked over to Newt's side and patted his shoulder to wish he lightly smiled back at me. "Look Scott it wasn't ideal but that was the only way to get in there and shut it down once again. We talked about it and decided Aris go. That is why he strayed away from the group more and made sure it was him taken not someone else that is why I made sure everyone stayed together." I sighed and placed my arms above my head. I deeply inhaled and exhaled then dropped them down by my sides. "So like I said not ideal but had to be done, now if we are done here I'd like to get Aris back now so y'all can come or not I don't care." I turned to face the pack and they all looked at each other and nodded. Scott stepped forward getting closer to me which I could tell made Newt tense beside me. "We are going, but please no more surprises you be completely honest with us all from now on." I nodded, agreeing to Scott's statement, I went to walk past him and patted him on the shoulder. "Well you all better geer up because by the looks of this signal we are going into the scorch my friends." I laughed hearing a mix of groans and huhs and Minho yelling "Oh come on I don't wanna go back to that slit hole!".

Cars are loaded, weapons are packed, proper attire, extra gas we are good to go. Looking at all my friends I laugh. "You know I never thought I'd see this again all of us ready to head back into the scorch." Minho laughed "Yeah seems like yesterday, I hoped this wouldn't happen again but here we are." We all lightly chuckled. "Alright if we are ready let's go it's dark out by the time we reach the scorch it's gonna be light and I am not losing daylight." I yelled and turned around to head to the car, "Oh and Minho, try not to get struck by lightning this time." I laughed and Minho rolled his eyes and I hopped into the passengers seat. Newt hoped in the drivers side and everybody else pilled into the cars we had.

"So what do we need to expect when we get to the scorch?" Scott asked me, he was sitting in the back seat between Minho and Fry. Sonja and Lydia were in the very back. "Well if wicked is fully back I'm sure there will still be cranks so be prepared we might meet some. Lots and lots of sand as well, very heavy winds, and hmm am I missing something?" I said and Newt looked at me and shrugged. "I guess that's it wicked aren't very nice people as you can tell there's really nothing you can be prepared for." Newt said. He wasn't looking at anyone just looking at the road in front of us. Scott nodded and the car went quiet once again. After awhile the world around us disappeared and the scorch was upon us, like it did when we were on our way to beacon hills. "Woah this is some post apocalyptic crap here. You lived in this?" Scott asked. We all nodded and he hummed in response, he was too busy looking out the window of the Jeep to fully respond.

"Alright guys we are stopping Jorge is got the tracker so we are stoping to regroup and figure out where we are headed." I stayed and everyone nodded and pulled over and two other cars pulled over behind us. We all got out of the car I pulled my hood up to keep the sand out of my face. "Alright what do we have?" I asked and Jorge shook his head. He was holding a computer and turned it my direction to show Newt, Minho, and I. "Oh shit" I said and he nodded. "A maze?" That's their bright idea?" Minho asked. "Not ours though they were smart enough there. Sonja walked over and stared at the screen. "Not mine either." She shrugged. "A new one possibly?" I asked and Newt turned to look at me. "They built a brand new maze trying to keep us out it seems like you're right." Newt scoffed and continued, "they couldn't keep us in, why do they think they can keep us out?". The wheels in my head started turning in my head. Of course!!

"They want us in but they want us to think that's the plan but they intend to trap us inside after we get in." I looked at the group and they all looked at me with concern. "Well shit" Newt turned and put his hands on his head and then turned back around. "Thomas you're not going you're the one they want there's no way that's happening." I scoffed and looked him in the eyes as he turned to face me. "Like hell I'm going to let you all go in there without me, now get in the car we'll follow Jorge there." I went to get in the drivers seat but Scott grabbed the door. "That's it no plan just go in there and get trapped inside a maze?" He asked and I shrugged. "Nope no plan just get inside and we'll assess the situation once we get inside. I mean after all there's always a way out of everything. Wicked has to get in and out somehow." I said opening the door and closing it behind me. "Well if this isn't counterproductive, break out just to break back inside." Minho groaned and jumped in the car. Everyone else soon followed and we were soon off once again to break into a maze. Never thought I'd do this EVER.