Test A

For as long as they could remember their only goal was to make it to the safe heaven. Alive, and together. On their way to the 'safe heaven' Thomas, Newt, Minho and Aris find out that the scorch only effected the areas under Wicked control. In other words, Wicked created the trials in order to find a cure for something they created. The maze, the scorch, everything, was all made by Wicked. In an attempt to wipe out a whole population, to weed out the weak in society. Thanks to the subjects Wicked tried to experiment on, Wicked is dead, the scorch is stagnant, the cranks Wicked made are non existent, and the mazes along with all of their compounds, abandoned. All that is left of Wicked is the few bits of information about the gladers and them themselves.

Thomas, Newt, Minho, and Aris are all they have left of a family. Everyone they once knew from the Maze was dead and died fighting for a chance they could see their families again. So they turned back, and went to Wicked headcounters to find any information on their lives before the trials. It's what they would have wanted they told themselves. They died fighting for this!

So they left not turning back, but once they reached it there was almost nothing left of Wicked. Practically every file on every subject gone. Except for one file.

Test A
Subject's Location- Beacon Hills, California.