Captivity (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"Then we go after him," Mr Harper said.

*. *. *

" Who are you?" Matthew faced Vanessa.

"What do you mean?" Vanessa asked in confusion.

"I mean, Valentine had the same look I had when I saw you. You look so familiar but I can't pinpoint where I know you," Matthew said.

"Maybe, I don't know. I don't have any childhood memory, it's all blank," Vanessa said and held on to the silver bars of the cell.

"Your memory has been erased," Matthew said.

"Then so have I," Jace and Hudson said.

Then, Matthew's expression changed into a knowing one

"There were four kids, Theolonius and Luke had male children," he said and continued, "if Lucille is my daughter, then you're Patricia's daughter."

Vanessa's POV

"Patricia's daughter." That was the last thing I heard when suddenly a memory flashed in my mind.

"Mum I lost my teddy bear," young Vanessa cried to her mom.

"Patricia I need to see you," Matthew said walking into the room.

"
Baby I'm coming I need to see your uncle Matthew," Patricia said and patted Vanessa's head.

Young Vanessa then ran to her dad.

"Dad I lost my teddy bear" Vanessa said but Valentine ignored her and walked away with one of his guards, leaving young Vanessa who was looking disappointed.

"Vanessa, sorry but your mum and dad are busy, did you say your teddy bear got lost? come let's go get you another one," Kane said as he left the room holding Vanessa.

Suddenly I jumped back into my consciousness.

"Uncle thew" I muttered softly as I faced Matthew.

"Vanessa," Matthew paused, "you can't let Valentine know yet."

*. *. *

Arkadia wolf high.

"Student no need to panic you're all safe," Maya said into the megaphone.

"I am not really sure about that," Wilfried whispered to Maya.

"We just have to keep them calm," Maya said and stepped down from the podium.

"I should have known." Wilfred sighed, "I should have known," Wilfred repeated in regret.

"What's that?" Maya asked.

"I should have known they had they pendants," Wilfred replied.

"They come into our school and Valentine send guards in search of the pendants, it is just so obvious." Wilfred added.

"Now, Valentine has them and the world will be doomed. All of this because I wasn't perceptive enough to know the pendant was within my reach," Wilfred said bitterly.

"Don't worry, it will get better." Maya said.

*. *. *.

"How long have we been walking now?" Richie asked.

" 4 hours and 17 minutes," Toshiba replied tiredly.

"I'm so tired my joints are crying." Richie dragged his feet.

"Let's just keep walking will soon get somewhere," Toshiba said.

"You were saying?" Richie said as they reached a dead end occupied by grasses.

"No no no, we can't walk all this way just to meet nothing," Toshiba said in frustration and punched the grasses.

Surprisingly his hands went through it and the wall of grasses disappeared.

"It is an illusion!" Toshiba exclaimed and he looked further to see a magnificent building

"Wow!"

*. *. *

Amber's POV

"Where could they have gone," I thought within myself.

I'm so worried for Vanessa. It's been two days now and she was still missing.

I removed my phone from my pocket and I dialed Vanessa.

"This is Vanessa, please leave a message," Vanessa's voice rang out from my phone.

"Vanessa, this is Amber, where are you? are you alright? Once you listen to this please call me," I said and put the phone back in my pocket as I walked through the cafeteria carrying my food.

"I never knew werewolves real real."

"Forget that and let's find Vanessa and why she was brought here among the so-called werewolves." I heard two people say as I passed by.

I looked back to see two guys. I was seeing them for the first time.

Who were they? And why are they looking for Vanessa?

*. *. *.

"Tomorrow is the blood moon Valentine would open the door to the void," Hudson said.

"He won't be able to," Matthew said.

"What do you mean?" Lucille asked.

"He needs something to be able to carry out the ritual," Matthew replied

"What exactly is the ritual for?" Jace asked the question on his mind even though he was already looking so ignorant.

"It is to gain total control of the Lunarike pendant, so he can access the power when he wishes," Matthew replied, "if he is unable to do that this blood moon he will have to wait for 4 years." He added.

"What is it?" Vanessa asked.

"I can't inform you yet but trust me."

*. *. *

Arkadia wolf high.

As Richie and Toshiba walked down the hallway and Amber came across from another path.

"Hey guys." Amber wiggled her fingers at them.

"Hi," Toshiba said, while trying to sound natural.

"You guys feeling scared about the full moon tonight?" Amber asked.

"Oh, I'm super scared," Richie said, but Toshiba tapped him.

"I knew it," Amber said and she extracted her claws and walked towards Toshiba and Richie.

Scared, they began to back away slowly.

"No werewolf is afraid of a full moon it brings joy and the full moon is not tonight every werewolf knows that," Amber said as she continued walking towards them.

"You are not werewolves, are you?" Amber asked.

" What do you mean? we are, why not?" Richie said.

"Cuz if you are your nature is supposed to kick in and you will try to fight back instead of running," Amber replied with a threatening expression.

Amber then snarled to frighten them.

"Okay, okay we are not werewolves," Toshiba said.

"Now how do you know Vanessa? and why are you here?"