"Brad's Party"

Grace was ready to walk out of the girls' bathroom after going to the bathroom and fixing her hair in front of one of the bathroom mirrors.  One of the most popular girls in their school (Jessica)  walked into the bathroom, her hips under her short black dress moved from side to side as she did her confident walk.  Half of her straight blond hair was in a ponytail and she looked absolutely stunning. 

She was the teachers' favorite, the students' favorite, and even the staffs' favorite.  And that was obvious.  But the odd thing with the situation was, she wasn't a "grade A" student and she wasn't a "goodie-twoshoes" either.  So you might be asking: "well, why does everybody like her, then?"  Everybody likes her because she's beautiful and acts nice in front of teachers.  

And when I say that she was beautiful, she is BEAUTIFUL!  She is tall, but not too tall.  She has sky blue eyes with false lashes that looked natural but were still long.  She had full eyebrows but they weren't thick and bushy.  She has straight blond hair that's usually styled and even when it's not, it still looks flawless.  She has the skin tone of a beach girl (tan but not too dark or orange).  She has large, glossy lips that are never chapped, not even in the winter.  She has strong cheekbones and a weak chin.  She is skinny but her breasts are at least B-cups and she has slightly curvy hips, but she somehow had a bigger bottom than most girls at our school.

Anyway, Grace pretended to mind her own business, opening her makeup bag and taking out a makeup sponge and a bottle of dark foundation.  As she put a blob of the foundation on her makeup sponge and was ready to start dabbing it on the spots on her face that acne, Jessica began to approach her.  Grace was braced for mockery.

Jessica walked toward her and as she did, two of her friends (and school girl slaves) Cali and Lauren, walked out of the end and beginning stall..  It was like magic.  Jessica cornered her and crossed her arms, obviously about to threateningly surround her while 'getting to the point'.

Jessica shoved a stack of hot pink flyers into my face.  "Hey, dummy."

Grace grabbed the stack from her hand and looked at her with a hostile look.  "Hey, Beverly Hills brat."

She raised an eyebrow at me, shrugged, and gave me that "well, if you really wanna disrespect me like that, then..." look.  Lauren passed her cell phone to her.  She turned it on and tapped on the "Contacts" and looked through all of the people until she found "Noah J."  She tapped on his contact and tapped on the button to message him.  

"You see this?  I know that he's your boyfriend, because I know everything that comes and goes in this entire fucking school.  And just think-- I can tell him anything, anything I'd like.  And he'll believe me, too.  Because I know that he knows that I know everything.  So do me a little favor, honey, and pass these flyers out and maybe you'll even be able to come with us.  Maybe even bring Noah with you."

She looked at the flyer and in bold, white, fancy letters it said: "Brad's Party Tonight.  Parents Will Not be Home So Have Fun Bitches".  Below that, it explained the time, place, drinks they'd have, food they'd have, and who were on the "bye hoe" list, (a list clarifying who couldn't come to the party and explaining the reason why).

Grace looked at her with a confused facial expression and asked.  "Why don't you have Lauren and Cali pass them out?  Why me?"

Jessica bent over so they were face-to-face and booped Grace's nose with her finger.  "Because you, my dear, are helpless.  And Brad told ME to pass out these flyers, so yes, I understand that's questionable, but I did it because you're... how do I say this?...  'pure'.  An angel.  Not slutty.  So, if you pass these out, they'll think it's innocent and that I won't be there to steal anybody's man." she bent over again and whispered in my ear: "But all four of us know that I will." she said before standing in her usual, confident posture.  The grin on her face had never left.

To Be Continued...