A Crush

Grace sat in her room, all alone, studying for her test on biology, the study of living things.  Of course, being one of the smartest girls in her whole class, she knew that she would do pretty good (if not perfect), but she wanted to make sure.  Her sparkly blue colored pencil touched the tip of her nose as she tapped it on her lips in deep thought.  Suddenly, she heard a knock on her window that startled her.  She opened her pink colored window curtains and saw Noah outside, just casually waiting for her from out of her window, as if that wasn't a creepy thing to do.  She fully opened the window and Noah waved to her and said hello.  She laughed at him.  He tried his best to climb into her room, but Grace ended up having to grab his arm and help him.  

Grace had a huge crush on Noah, and she could tell the feeling was mutual.  They just hadn't communicated about it.  Maybe it was because of how awkward it would be if one of them had brought it up, and they were both aware of it.  But she wanted to tell him because she didn't know if he knew or not.  She loved everything about him.  His jet black swoopy hair and his charming brown eyes.  His muscular physique that is covered with dark skin that shines in the sun and looks hotter than anything she's ever seen

"Hey." he said awkwardly.

"Um.. Hey, Noah." she replied shakily, still startled from his knock.

"So, what are you doing?"

"Studying.  The biology test is tomorrow.  You ready for it?"

He shrugged.  "Actually, no.  I'm not ready for shit.  That's why I snuck through your window at 10:31 p.m.."

She gave him a flirty smile and laughed.  "Admit it, Noah: you did not come here to study!"

"I actually did come here to study, believe it or not.  I thought you could be my study buddy.  It's perfect; you're smart and I didn't study for shit.  Perfect duo, see?"

She laughed and shook her head.  "Yeah, sure.  Whatever you say, Noah."

After about an hour of studying, Noah started yawning a lot.  He decided that he should leave before he was too tired to drive.  She agreed and gave him a goodbye hug.  From there, he jumped out of the window and wasn't seen from her until the next day.

She woke up to the sound of her alarm clock, it was screaming for her to wake up.  She unplugged the alarm clock as she noticed that Noah's scent still faintly lingered in the air.  She sprayed and sprayed throughout her room with Cherry Blossom air freshener so her parents would not notice the unusual smell.  After that, she decided that she should probably take a shower.  She drowsily walked into her bathroom and turned the shower water on.  She stripped from her pajamas (just a tank top and loose panties).  As she was nude, she still smelt his scent, even though they had barely touched.  She got into the shower and let the warm water run against her soft, dark skin.  Her curls became even curlier and darker from the moistness of the water.  She caressed her curvy body from head to toe, Noah still in her mind.  She couldn't stop thinking about him after what happened the night before.

She grabbed a bottle of peach shampoo from her shower's shelf, and squirted a little less than a handful on her palm.  She caressed her beautiful, dark curls with both hands and made sure that the shampoo spread throughout her hair.  She then, washed it out of her hair, making sure every last drop rinsed out.  She did the same with the bottle of the strawberry conditioner, except this time, she let it sit for more time so her hair would be softer with time.  She then caressed her body with lavender body wash and let the soapy bubbles fall all the way to her toes.  Finally, she was done and she dried herself off with a hot pink towel.

After she was dry she threw some clothes on, brushed her hair, put some socks and converses on, packed her backpack on, and walked to school.  School hadn't started yet, this was the time that everybody just sat around at the cafeteria tables, they didn't eat anything, but they did socialize and do things on their cell phones.  Noah sat next to Grace.

"Hey, girl." Noah said.

"Hey." Grace said.  "What's up?"

He sighed.  "More like what's down.  And those are my grades.  So, I'm glad that we studied together last night, because maybe, I could ace this test!  That means that this test could boost my grade!"

She smiled.  "I hope so."

"So, are you confident for the test?"

"Actually, I am." she replied.  "I really am.  And, duh.  I'm the nerd of the class.  And the school."

Noah smiled at her and rubbed her cheek with his soft fingers.  "You might be the nerd, Grace.  But you're the cutest nerd I've ever met." There was a split second, where they looked into each other's eyes, and they could've kissed, but Noah went back to his friend group.  Her friends, Piper, Phoebe, Mavis, and Sienna, walked over to the table she was sitting at.  They all sat down.

Piper smiled mischievously.  "So, you and Noah have been spending a lot of quality time together, what's all that about?"

Sienna chimed in as well.  "He called you a cute nerd.  How truthful of him."

"He's a hottie.  Has he given you any hints yet?" asked Mavis.

"What is the time about?  Him and I have been studying.  He did call me a cute nerd, and yes that is very accurate, as we all know.  And yes, he is a hottie.  And he has been giving me hints.  He looks at me in a certain way and I can tell that he wants me.  And we've been giving those vibes lately, even if it's just studying."

Piper smirked.  "So, Grace, are you going to ask him out or what?"

Sienna smirked as well.  "Yeah, Grace.  Are you?"

She smiled nervously.  "I mean, I guess.  I've been thinking about doing it for a while."

"Of course you have." said Piper.  She pushed Grace toward Noah's friend group.  "Now, go!"  Grace walked up to Noah, who was by his friends, Miles, Lucas, and James.  She tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey..." she said

"Hey." he replied.  "What's up, girl?"

"Nothing.  I just wanted to ask you something."

"And that is?"

To Be Continued...