XL (Epilogue)

Teddy POV

"Who are you?" I ask, standing in front of the door. Ethan and Graham stand behind me and the boy stands tall in front of us.

"Derek. I'm working on a project with Holly," he says, my eyebrow rising.

"Really?" I ask, his head nodding.

Ethan scoffs and Graham crosses his arms.

"What's the project on?" I question, his brown eyes completely confused. I'm at least seven years older than this kid.

"We have to explain ionic charges for the annual seventh grade project," he says, my lips releasing a sigh.

"You're working in the kitchen," I warn, his head nodding. We let him in and I walk up the stairs, going to get Holly. My parents are out of town for a month for a business trip in England, all while visiting my grandmother and other relatives.

"Holly?" I say, knocking on her door. She turns and looks at me, flashing her beautiful smile.

"Your group guy is here," I tell her, her head nodding.

"It should only take an hour. Please, don't be obsessive. He has a girlfriend and we barely talk at school," she tries but I shake my head.

"One wrong move and he's out Holly. You know the rules," I say, her lips releasing a sigh.

When I graduated high school two years ago, I decided to stay at home for a while. I take courses online and go to NYU every other week to meet with my professors. That was how I met Nicole. I walked right into her and I started talking with her. I have dated before, apparently I'm hot to half of the girls in Holly's grade. Holly's classmates find the twins attractive as well and honestly, no one sees it. We all look like Dad and that's it.

But Nicole, she caught my eye. She's Italian, her olive skin and dark brown hair beautiful. But my favorite thing about her is her stunning blue eyes. She's eighteen and attends NYU for her performing arts. My parents accept her and Holly really likes her as well. The twins are pissed that I found a girl but they have girls drooling for them anyways.

Spending the night in the living room, observing the project that goes on, Graham and Ethan send glares towards the boy's way. He is a geek, to say the least, and it shocks me he has a girlfriend.

"Goodbye Derek," she says, shutting the door behind him after he says goodbye.

"See? He's nothing," she says, my lips frowning.

"It's not nothing. You're my sister," I say, lifting her and slinging her over my shoulder. She laughs and I take her into the living room, sitting down and holding her on my lap. I take care of her most of the time; my top priority is watching her. The twins help out but they focus on football a lot. They made Varsity last year as freshman and they are starters now. Both are wide receivers, just like I was, but I stopped football after getting surgery on my ACL a few years ago.

"Graham, put on a good movie," she says, my hand holding onto Holly's waist.

He does so, playing The Hangover. The movie makes Holly laugh to a point where she's barely breathing.

We watch the movie for a while before I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. Lifting Holly up, I set her on the couch and answer the call.

"Hello?" I ask, my favorite voice flowing through the phone.

"Teddy, are you doing anything right now?" Nicole asks, my lips curving.

"No. Do you need anything?" I ask, her words so soft.