XXV

Feverish kisses are placed to my lips, hands moving all over my body. My head rolls back, feeling every inch of Harry's passionate feelings. My arms are wrapped tightly around his neck, his lips kissing my chest and neck.

"Almost baby," he moans, my leg wrapped around his waist. His movements go faster, my hand pulling his hair. From previous encounters, pulling his hair is his biggest turn on.

"Harry," I pant, his lips pressing to mine. We collapse from exhaustion and he leans over me, brushing my hair back and kissing every part of my face.

"So beautiful," he whispers, my hand holding his shoulder.

"You're curls are all wet," I tell him, his lips smirking.

"Working hard," he winks, my laugh ringing through the room. He smiles and climbs out of bed, pulling up his boxers.

"Let's go take a bath," he smiles, my eyes glancing at the clock. It's nearly midnight.

"What are you doing for Thanksgiving?" I ask, his fingers playing with mine. My back leans against his chest and his arm lies beneath mine, his warm body enveloping mine

"I don't celebrate Thanksgiving," he mumbles, pressing his lips to my shoulders.

"You should come to Albany with me. My mother invited us because Jim is better and near full recovery. I want you to celebrate with us," I say, his lips fluttering against my skin.

"I suppose. I have a lot of work to do because of my week," he says, my head nodding. Neither of us had good weeks, I assume.

His arm moves around my waist, his thumbs running against my stomach. He's so gentle; completely changing his persona since we met. I've found his true identity.

"I never- shit. I didn't take you out for dinner," he sighs, resting his forehead against my shoulder. I crane my neck to look at him, his beautiful features showing an expression of defeat.

"That's perfectly fine, Harry. I'll make us something after this."

Pressing a kiss to his cheek, he smiles and moves his body to face me better. Kisses are shared and we take turns washing each other quickly, his arms surrounding me. The drain is pulled and he helps me out of the tub, drying me off. His respect for my bare body is highly commendable; his praise something I adore.

Harry wraps a towel around me and tells me to stay here, my head nodding. He leaves and a few minutes later, he returns with grey sweatpants slung over boxers, his bare chest tan from the sun in Georgia still. He kneels in front of me and I drop the towel, his hands running my panties up my legs. The smooth fingers that run against my legs cause goose-bumps to appear upon my skin, his legs standing up. A plaid button up is retrieved and he buttons it onto my torso, smiling at me as he does so.

"I like this shirt on you," he blushes, my finger poking his belly button.

"Cheeky," I tease, his dimple poking in his cheeks.

We share a kiss before walking downstairs, my hands grabbing ingredients and pots for homemade macaroni and cheese.

"What do you usually do at Thanksgiving?" he asks, my hand grabbing a spoon and stirring the noodles.

"You eat; that's the main thing. Basically it's a time to be with your family and be thankful for all that you have. My mother said she really wants to meet your mother, for some reason, and would love for you all to come to Albany."

He stops moving when I mention his mother and I walk over to him. "All she wants is you there, for sure. She would like to meet your mother eventually, just because my mom is psycho like that. But it can be just us for this one," I say, his hands grabbing my waist.