Dark Truth, Deal on Trail, and Bound to you, by WritingSoldiers

Dark Truth description:

She glanced over her shoulder, “Why are you following me?”

Jake smirked, “Why are you walking in front of me?”

She halted and asked, “Mr. Hills, I want to ask you something… by pure curiosity.”

He surprised her when he walked down one more step to be one the same as hers and encircled his arms around her, pulling her closer. “I will satisfy your curiosity and much more, my empress.”

He crashed his lips against hers and kissed her hard on the stairs.

*******

The sound of the crash still rings in her ears. Sleepless nights she has and a mind filled with revenge.

Killing him would relieve her and she would do it slowly… painfully… with a knife or even with her bare hands. He had taken away her rights for a normal life, deprived her of parental love and now, she was ready to avenge their deaths.

Arrogant CEO of Hills industries, Jake Hills feels suspicious about the attractive woman who recently found work in his building. He knew she was here for a specific purpose and dangerously, that was not the work he was expecting. He was in her way and he intended to be there until he unraveled the dark truth she was gingerly hiding. Between attraction and repulsion between love and war, who will win?

Deal on Trial description:

Eva Sanders had to put a pause in her career of Jeweler.  Alright. She was forced to take her father's place as the CEO. That's fine.  She'll cope... she'll manage.... she'll survive! But when Chase Decker, the company's toughest rival gets in her way, she's had enough. She won't let herself be manipulated... She's had always listened to her mind... not her heart's foolish desires.

Chase Decker knew she was new to the business world and this made everything easier.  He knew how to get the information he needed from her. However, what he didn't know was that his usual techniques wouldn't work

Little did she know that chase Decker will furthermore complicate her life. That's not all she finds herself slowly uncovering a web of lies created by her father and she's perplexed. The more she digs, the more trouble she gets into. Between her irrational fights with Decker, the deadly threats of criminals, the intent suspicion that the police is on her, she finds herself losing control over her life. But she won't give up however hard it is.... however afraid she is.... she will uncover everything even if it means losing herself to the thing she fears most.

Bound to You description:

James Torres on several Elite schools and hospitals. He's an excellent CEO, even though his family pressures him to put his work-life aside.

When he hires a new teacher, he is pleasantly surprised by her tact and skills. Few could impress him in one go, let alone arouses interest.

Sierra's never looking for anything permanent. She can't permit herself to commit. Not to a career, not to relationships.

When she lands a job find as a substitute teacher in elite school, she thought life couldn't be more perfect but dealing with the boss's rebellious son, overly curious niece and clingy colleagues, she can't seem to find peace of mind.

And even less, when they begin digging  in her past, trying to uncover all she's hiding, will she fall alone or drag all of them with her?

A/N:

@WritingSoldiers

You have a fan in your midst, a true fan. I had a girl,  @dancedemon PM this message to be below.

(Must have internet or data on to view)

She went out of her way to request these books to be featured and recognized

She went out of her way to request these books to be featured and recognized. People like these are hard to find. One in a million it seems. Many wattpad authors can only dream to have one, let alone many, people in their corner like this. I knew the second she commented this that I needed to read them. I certainly wasn't disappointed! 😘