Give the Devil His Due, by The_Queen_97

Kimberly Jones, better known as Kimber, is new in town. She's the beautiful and smart daughter of a Secret Service member, fully capable of handling herself in any situation.

Lucas Vasquez, better known as the town's residing criminal, is shrouded by mystery and sarcasm. With sins stretching behind him almost a mile long, he's dangerous and captivating and the son of the drug cartel's leader. A man to some, a god to others, who cures boredom on a weekend with a murder or two.

After dealing with deadly thugs, seductive boys, and impossible midterms, Kimber's life seems to be spiraling out of control and the first semester isn't even over yet. But when she discovers that Lucas is slowly dying and somehow her father is connected to it all, Kimber's first year of college takes a turn for the worst.

Can the daughter of a law abiding family join forces with the son of America's most wanted in order to not only save themselves, but also the empire Lucas' father has built while leading the drug cartel? Or will Kimber lose Lucas forever to the secrets and evils surrounding the Vasquez family?

Through unbelievable twists and discoveries, Kimber will learn quickly that when the drug cartel descends, blood runs thicker than water. 

And blood. Will. Run.

Guys. I. Love. This. Book. Read. This. Book!