Somebody's Baby, by Jamie1012

Description:

The Collins Boys Mini Series book...

"She really was too beautiful to not belong to someone. She had to be somebody's girlfriend...somebody's baby."

Caleb Collins has known Abigail Rodriguez since middle school. He doesn't know much about her except for the fact that her beauty and mystery has always caught the attention of everyone. She is also not interested in making friends with anyone so Caleb convinces himself to leave her alone. He is not interested anyway. . .so the years pass and it's all good and dandy...

Until one night brings them together and Caleb can't stay away. He knows Abigail is somebody's girlfriend but he convinces himself that he just wants to be her friend since she's always so lonely. Soon though, the attraction between them grows to the point that he can't ignore it...and neither can Abigail. 

Somebody's Baby is the story about falling in love with somebody who's taken and the consequences that come with that.

Okay, so for the longest time, I couldn't access this book. I think it was taken down. Anyway, I fell in love with the few chapters that were already written. In fact, I love all of her books.

When I saw that it was back, I was absolutely over the moon. I can't wait to get to reading it again!!!!