The Business Side of Things, by MLHatter

Description:

"Three hobbies: One to keep you in shape, one to make you money, and one to be creative."

Kingsley Etton only has one hobby, but it checks off all three marks. His well renowned gentleman's club. It makes enough money to classify him on Forbes billionaires under fourty list, and let's him be creative in the bedroom, which in turn keeps him in shape. 

He has it all figured out, or at least he thought he did.

 After adopting his little brother, he puts his only relevant family member in the best school possible, only to find that his brother won't be able to graduate since they can't find a replacement for his history teacher. 

So Kingsley volunteers. 

On top of trying to be the best teacher possible and run a business, he happens to fall into an untimely romance, one that isn't without its challenges. Now finding himself madly in love with someone he feels he could never be with, Kinglsey is convinced the only thing to do is treat the situation like a business contract, but can the matters of his heart be chalked up to mere regulations or will he find himself breaking the rules for once?

Maybe a hobby doesn't have to be a 'what', but a 'who'.

A/N: I freaking love this book. Well, I love all of her books. You may see a number of them on here in the next few weeks. I live for it them.