Criminally Insane, by Ashley_Mariex

Description:

Seventeen year old Everly Sloan thought her life was perfect. Perfect friends, perfect boyfriend, perfect grades, perfect parents.

 Only, her perfect life falls apart the night her perfect parents are arrested for murder.

 Her world is shattered and Everly is left lost, with nobody who understands. But at the same time, people won't leave her alone. Everyone wants a piece of the the serial killers' daughter. So when someone from her old life pushes her over the edge, Everly breaks, setting fire to her childhood home and throwing herself from the roof.

 When charged with arson and reckless endangerment, she is forced to plead not guilty... by reason of insanity. Rather than send her to a juvenile detention center, the courts agree to send Everly to a mental institution, where she's labelled with "Borderline Personality Disorder", handed some pills and told to behave herself. There, she meets other people like her: misunderstood and labelled crazy.

The worst of the worst goes by Fletcher Evans, whose been in and out of the place since he was thirteen. He's attractive, charming and likable. The only problem is his diagnosis: antisocial personality disorder.

Everly wants nothing more than to be normal again. But with the local sociopath having an unexplained hold on her, can she really be anything other than the serial killers' daughter? And if you're surrounded by crazy, what exactly is normal?