Double Jinx, by The_Queen_97

It's been ten years since silent Genevieve has stepped foot in the town where all hell broke loose. Memories of abuse and pain were masked by one thing and one thing only, Ace: the boy who saved her life but died while doing so. He was long gone, resting in peace.

Or maybe not.Now orphaned by a tragic accident, Genevieve finds herself back in the incredibly small town of Barren Valley, Nevada, but she discovers that dust and rumors aren't the only thing that remains. So remains a boy, the same one she knew to be dead. So how could he be standing in front of her, staring at her like he'd seen a ghost? 

Although Ace is sure enough alive, his past is shadowed by bad decisions, gang violence... and murder? Ace is keeping a secret, one so great that it might threaten Genevieve's new life and pull her right back into a world of suffering. Now, Ace's life is spiraling out of control and only Genevieve knows the story of what's plaguing Ace's mind. Can she stop him from ruining himself, or is she already too late?

A past written in blood, a house haunted by strange shadows, unexplainable candles, and a lone boy standing amongst it all to save what he's already lost. Through twists and turns, somehow these two have found one another yet again. Some may call that fate.

 Others just call it really bad luck.