Chapter 22

As soon as Kanade told them her plans, they acted it out. Sakura, under the guidance of Chiyo-basama knocked the huge objects all over the place. Eventually, the place crumbled and gave way.

Everyone jumped to avoid the crumbles that were dropping down on them. "Now it's about time for my final attack." Sasori hissed smugly. He faced his palm to them and large amount of fire was directed to all of them.

They hid behind the rocks where the fire could not reach them. Sasori fired a long sharp blade-like object towards Sakura and she was hit at her waist. It was then Kanade remembered that all of Sasori's weapons are poisonous but then she also realised Sakura had an antidote.

She use all of her remaining strength to pull the rope before Sasori could reach Chiyo-basama. Kanade did her part too, to crush Sasori's equipments one by one. He fell into the ground, right before Chiyo-basama's feet.

Chiyo-basama looked down on him and prepared her hands to use her puppets to fight back but Sasori immediately retreated by using another puppet to control him by pulling him back.

Sasori took out two scrolls and said,"now is the time..." Chiyo-basama took a peek and her eye went as big as a chameleon's. Slowly they noticed that the sky was getting darker and when they looked up, they saw a huge number of puppets floating in the sky.

Almost immediately, Chiyo-basama took out a long scroll of her own and was prepared to summon her own puppets. "Do you really think ten puppets can win against my hundred army puppet?" Sasori teased her evily. Chiyo-basama's eyebrows formed a tick and her actions became faster.

The two girls helped Chiyo-basama to defeat all the puppets and finally, Sasori. He looked exhausted as Chiyo-basama. Yet relentlessly, he continued the fight until the end.

Sadly but realisticly, he lost and Kanade's group won. He told them that as a puppet he has no feelings and will never have no matter how hard Sakura punches him. So, they left him there to die slowly and went off to help Naruto and the rest.